Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. 16:18 - Apr 24 with 3376 viewsMJallday

albeit for Sheff Utd...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 with 2184 viewsJoeSoap

Hang on, I'll fetch the popcorn.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 with 2177 viewstaximan

good luck to him

hopefully that stupid athletics cow will apologise for her previous actions
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:22 - Apr 24 with 2151 viewshype313

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 by JoeSoap

Could you grab me one whilst you're there.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 2134 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 by taximan

good luck to him

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 2144 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 by taximan

good luck to him

He's still a vile, predatory t0sser of the highest order, it's just that he's now one with a very slippery solicitor.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:24 - Apr 24 with 2126 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:20 - Apr 24 by JoeSoap

This weeks ten pager right here.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:25 - Apr 24 with 2099 viewstaximan

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:23 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

He's still a vile, predatory t0sser of the highest order, it's just that he's now one with a very slippery solicitor.

utter nonsense
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:28 - Apr 24 with 2080 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:25 - Apr 24 by taximan

utter nonsense

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:30 - Apr 24 with 2054 viewsStenvict

good luck to him

I guess she did what you do whenever there's an 'attack' somewhere; jump to conclusions and blame someone without any evidence to back it up.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 2012 viewsMJallday

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:30 - Apr 24 by Stenvict

I guess she did what you do whenever there's an 'attack' somewhere; jump to conclusions and blame someone without any evidence to back it up.

her, and the 150,000 that signed the petition to allow him nowhere near sheff utd ever again .

i believe theyve since renamed the stand after some estate agency, so at least she cant whinge about that

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 2009 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:30 - Apr 24 by Stenvict

Ah now, as far I can tell, she never called for all Welsh people to be deported.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:43 - Apr 24 with 1943 viewschicoazul

good luck to him

Ignore.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:44]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:45 - Apr 24 with 1920 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:43 - Apr 24 by chicoazul

Ignore.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:44]

Oh you've edited it
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:46]

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:45 - Apr 24 with 1925 viewsLord_Lucan

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:23 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

Correction.

He is an innocent vile, predatory t0sser of the highest order

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. (n/t) on 16:48 - Apr 24 with 1890 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:45 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Correction.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:50]

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:56 - Apr 24 with 1843 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:45 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Correction.

Indeed.

He was clearly a knob, like most footballers I should imagine, but I'd say he's more than paid for his actions.

Poll: Best Football Song

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 17:01 - Apr 24 with 1802 viewsMJallday

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 16:56 - Apr 24 by RoyKeanesDog

Indeed.

He was clearly a knob, like most footballers I should imagine, but I'd say he's more than paid for his actions.

i dont think he'll be doing it again.

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 17:15 - Apr 24 with 1743 viewsEastTownBlue

The only difference in this scenario is that Evans went through the legal process and was found guilty by the jury (before the appeal).
on 17:59 - Apr 24 with 1646 views_

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 18:35 - Apr 24 with 1570 viewsNazemariner

This decision by Sheffield, and indeed some comments in this thread, highlight that many value the importance of money over morales.
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 1556 viewsHerbivore

good luck to him

Well, you're a total moron.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 1542 viewstaximan

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 18:37 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

Well, you're a total moron.

oh bless
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 1477 viewsThePitBoss

... Who made you look a right mug.
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 1441 viewstractordownsouth

The story was always a bit dodgy, considering the other player wasn't convicted and Evans was. However, that being said, he had a girlfriend at the time so if he hadn't been such an idiot we wouldn't be having this debate.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 1430 viewsReuser_is_God

He'd be a good replacement for Murphy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024