Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. 19:13 - Apr 28 with 9290 viewsgainsboroughblue

1. Velvet Underground
2. Joy Division
3. The Fall

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:21 - Apr 28 with 3417 viewsvapour_trail

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 19:54 - Apr 28 by BarcaBlue

1. Joy Division / New Order
2. The Clash
3. Orange Juice

See if I knew I could get away with your number one, I'd have done that.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 3414 viewsThisIsMyUsername

1) Red Hot Chili Peppers
2) Nirvana
3) Foo Fighters

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 3411 viewsgainsboroughblue

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:01 - Apr 28 by brogansnose

Oooooohhhh, T.Rex , that's messed me right up. One of the greatest groups ever.

Early T.Rex was fantastic.

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 3402 viewsgainsboroughblue

Roxy Music (Eno era) may just edge the Fall out of third now I think of it.

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:32 - Apr 28 with 3371 viewsBarcaBlue

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:21 - Apr 28 by vapour_trail

See if I knew I could get away with your number one, I'd have done that.

I know, stretching it a bit but otherwise Orange Juice would have dropped off the list and I couldn't do that to Edwyn, my absolute hero.
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:33 - Apr 28 with 3371 viewsIllinoisblue

Depeche Mode
Smiths
New Order

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 3364 viewssparks

Tindersticks
Public Enemy
Memphis Jug Band

(honourable mentions to Pokey Lefarge and Crooked Still)

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 3346 viewsNewcyBlue

It changes depending on my mood...

The Who would definitely be in there though, I can listen to them in any kind of mood.

When the ex-wife came crawling back and saying she wanted to give it another guy (after the other guy binned her off), I played her Love Ain't For Keeping as I told her to get out of my house....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:46 - Apr 28 with 3336 viewsLord_Lucan

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:45 - Apr 28 by NewcyBlue

It changes depending on my mood...

The Who would definitely be in there though, I can listen to them in any kind of mood.

When the ex-wife came crawling back and saying she wanted to give it another guy (after the other guy binned her off), I played her Love Ain't For Keeping as I told her to get out of my house....

Another guy after another guy. Kerroist.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:48 - Apr 28 with 3324 viewsfabian_illness

Chas and Dave
Black Lace
Jive Bunny
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 3316 viewsNewcyBlue

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:46 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

Another guy after another guy. Kerroist.

Another go.... I should edit it....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:57 - Apr 28 with 3292 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

New Order, The Specials, The Rolling Stones

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 21:14 - Apr 28 with 3263 viewsLimitlessBlue

Nahko & Medicine for the People
Nine Inch Nails
W.A.S.P.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 21:18 - Apr 28 with 3249 viewsnoggin

1. The Style Council
2. The Clash
3. The Who

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 21:33 - Apr 28 with 3231 viewsdidsburyblue

1. Belle & Sebastian
2. James
3. Arcade Fire

Was lucky enough to go to On Blackheath Festival last summer which was headlined on the Sunday by both B&S and James. Managed to get myself up onstage for a bit of a boogie to Boy with the Arab Strap.

Going to Summer in the City in Manchester tho year, Arcade Fire headlining on the Thursday & James on the Friday. May get messy
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 3206 viewsleftpeg10

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 20:48 - Apr 28 by fabian_illness

Chas and Dave
Black Lace
Jive Bunny

Right Said Fred
Aqua
Napalm Death
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:08 - Apr 28 with 3178 viewsstickymockwell

Pixies
Prince (i have to have him in there as he is a band on his own)
Public Enemy

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:19 - Apr 28 with 3154 viewsfeelingblue

Love
The Boss (if he counts as a band)
Echo and the Bunnymen

Rolling Stones - up to and including Exile on Main St, nothing later. (if The Boss doesn't count as a band)
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:21 - Apr 28 with 3142 viewsFKA_tomtheblue

Top three too difficult, but top five in no particular order

The Smiths
Radiohead
Talking Heads
Belle and Sebastian
Godspeed You Black Emperor

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
Poll: TWTDs best couple?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:22 - Apr 28 with 3141 viewsjimsymBLUE

1. The Stone Roses
2. The Who
3. The Beach Boys

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:23 - Apr 28 with 3139 viewsm14_blue

James
Oasis
Pulp
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:27 - Apr 28 with 3125 viewsKeanos_Monkey

Oasis
Blur
Kasabian
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:42 - Apr 28 with 3092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Chumbawamba
Radiohead
Culture Shock

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:47 - Apr 28 with 3077 viewsStNeotsBlue

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 19:27 - Apr 28 by PJH

1.Kinks
2.Rolling Stones
3.Beatles

Followed by:-

Dave Clark Five,Searchers,Gerry & The Pacemakers,Manfred Mann,The Who

edit-55 years ago today we won the League

edit No 2-add Eagles and Runrig
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 19:57]

Len Davidson the lead guitarist from the Dave Clark Five is married to my daughter's swimming coach, he's a nice bloke.

My top 3 would be The Eurythmics, Shed 7 and currently Metronomy.
Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 23:21 - Apr 28 with 3028 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Your three favourite bands of all time. Go. on 22:19 - Apr 28 by feelingblue

Love
The Boss (if he counts as a band)
Echo and the Bunnymen

Rolling Stones - up to and including Exile on Main St, nothing later. (if The Boss doesn't count as a band)

Agree with number one.

Saw Arthur Lee three times in 2003. Twice was fantastic (Royal Festival Hall, Scala), the third he was a bit grumpy and wasn't on form (Wrexham).

Da capo is great as well.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024