Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets 16:06 - May 7 with 3362 viewsRickOShea

have not helped the situation we are in.
As fans we had the power to make change by holding back another few weeks and let the owner make the 1st move and make him sweat a bit, now I get the feeling no change is imminent. Shame.
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:59 - May 7 with 696 viewsartsbossbeard

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:53 - May 7 by Benters

Hun,any chance of a Norwich away ticket ?

Sending hugs and xoxox

Not even for you, Hun xx

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 18:04 - May 7 with 680 viewshaughleyblue74

on 17:58 - May 7 by _

Yeah Tommy has done well, he lives at the bottom of my road, pre season starts end of June early July,look forward to seeing you at HUFC, I am the one serving behind the bar effing and jeffing at 450pm when the ITFC result comes in !!
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 18:17 - May 7 with 661 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:09 - May 7 by ElderGrizzly

They've potentially lost 25% of the existing ST base. That's about a £1m message that will be heard very clearly

This whole "i'm a better fan than you by not renewing" is getting rather tiresome.

I haven't renewed after over 20 yrs btw :(
[Post edited 7 May 2017 16:10]

Exactly

The thought that people like me should be thanking those who haven't renewed as if they're some kind of martyr is getting right on my tits

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024