Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:52 - May 24 with 1883 views_

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 21:09 - May 24 with 1827 viewsStNeotsBlue

I don't mind the commentator, is it the guy who does CH5 highlights show? But Hargreaves isn't great and the game won't live long in the memory.
BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 22:03 - May 24 with 1747 viewsScuzzer

Hargreaves is total garbage. Easily the worst commentator going. Gibberish...followed by inappropriate cliché. Sincerely hope he doesn't return next season.

Established 1968

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 22:06 - May 24 with 1728 viewsJ2BLUE

The constant 'for a city that has been through so much' comments have irritated me. I'm sure it's a real consolation /sarcasm.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 09:33 - May 25 with 1565 views_

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 22:06 - May 24 by J2BLUE

The constant 'for a city that has been through so much' comments have irritated me. I'm sure it's a real consolation /sarcasm.

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:38 - May 25 with 1553 viewsSwansea_Blue

Agreed. I only caught some of the second half and it was painful to watch. So I turned it off.

Not helped by typical, boring Mourinho park-the-bus tactics, but the commentary really grated.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:44 - May 25 with 1543 viewsNo9

Maybe not?
I switched on R5L and listened for a while to the nausiating voice and cringeworthy comments from Robbie Savage = switch OFF
BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:48 - May 25 with 1534 viewsSwansea_Blue

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:44 - May 25 by No9

Maybe not?
I switched on R5L and listened for a while to the nausiating voice and cringeworthy comments from Robbie Savage = switch OFF

There are some shockingly poor ex-players around at the moment:
McManaman drives me up the wall
Savage
Keown talks rubbish
Owen

And then you've got the likes of Shearer back in the studio, who's surprisingly lacking insight considering he played the game.

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:50 - May 25 with 1526 viewsNo9

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:48 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

There are some shockingly poor ex-players around at the moment:
McManaman drives me up the wall
Savage
Keown talks rubbish
Owen

And then you've got the likes of Shearer back in the studio, who's surprisingly lacking insight considering he played the game.

Does the BBC select plonkers?
Login to get fewer ads

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 10:13 - May 25 with 1505 viewsSwansea_Blue

BT Sport Commentary, Europa League final. on 09:50 - May 25 by No9

Does the BBC select plonkers?

There do seem to be more on the beeb/BT side!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024