Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way 22:51 - May 25 with 2418 viewsDubtractor

This is so classless it is almost brilliant. The little satisfied face he pulls afterwards.

Remarkable stuff.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 22:53 - May 25 with 2407 viewsVic

Expression changes completely when he gets to the front. Puffs his chest oust and puts on that stupid, arrogant face. Man, he winds me up!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 22:55 - May 25 with 2398 viewsDubtractor

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 22:53 - May 25 by Vic

Expression changes completely when he gets to the front. Puffs his chest oust and puts on that stupid, arrogant face. Man, he winds me up!

He is a bellend of the highest order.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 22:58 - May 25 with 2380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's always reassuring to know that our so called leaders aren't getting off on the power !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:11 - May 25 with 2335 viewsLankHenners

The guy in the background with the thing round his neck at about 6 seconds in sums it up with his facial expression.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:43 - May 25 with 2260 viewsLankHenners

Also, this is worth watching - Macron walks straight towards Trump then swerves at the last second to greet Merkel instead:

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:50 - May 25 with 2239 viewsDubtractor

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:43 - May 25 by LankHenners

Also, this is worth watching - Macron walks straight towards Trump then swerves at the last second to greet Merkel instead:

Just not right is he?

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:54 - May 25 with 2227 viewsLankHenners

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 23:50 - May 25 by Dubtractor

Just not right is he?

That's one way of putting it.

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 12:15 - May 26 with 2091 viewsNo9

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 22:53 - May 25 by Vic

Does he wind you up when Kim Jong May is brown-nosing him?
Login to get fewer ads

Trump pushing Montenegro PM out of the way on 12:22 - May 26 with 2076 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024