Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings 16:15 - Jun 4 with 2572 viewsYaffle

Rather naughty of her.

Actually, her business track record is all rather dodgy to be fair. She probably wouldn't be able to bid for public sector business yet she can be Home Secretary.
Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings on 17:05 - Jun 4 with 2487 viewsfactual_blue

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rmi4m_a-perfect-spy-ep5_tv

The observation at 40m 14s to 40m 22s sums it up.

'Yes, well.....I always assume businessmen are crooks, don't you Harry? I'm sure we all do'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings on 17:40 - Jun 4 with 2440 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Speaking truth unto power and all that !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings on 19:27 - Jun 4 with 2345 viewsHARRY10

Curious that it seems perfectly ok to talk about Corbyn being a friend of terrorist

but you cannot speak of Rudd being a friend of crooks

but the these same folk think it is ok to cut money for our schools, our NHS and the police

maybe some might begin to wonder which side they are on when it comes to going into the ballot box on Thurs
Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings on 20:22 - Jun 4 with 2280 viewsfactual_blue

Amber Rudd censors candidate during hustings on 19:27 - Jun 4 by HARRY10

Curious that it seems perfectly ok to talk about Corbyn being a friend of terrorist

but you cannot speak of Rudd being a friend of crooks

but the these same folk think it is ok to cut money for our schools, our NHS and the police

maybe some might begin to wonder which side they are on when it comes to going into the ballot box on Thurs

I'm sure the Sweetcorn Brothers will be along to explain this to you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024