Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! 11:36 - Jun 21 with 1763 viewsYaffle

State opening of Parliament, as mad as it is brilliant.
Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:37 - Jun 21 with 1760 viewsbluelagos

I can't work out if it is a ridiculous out dated load of nonsense, or a brilliant tradition...

Bit of both I guess.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:38 - Jun 21 with 1751 viewsYaffle

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:37 - Jun 21 by bluelagos

I can't work out if it is a ridiculous out dated load of nonsense, or a brilliant tradition...

Bit of both I guess.

Exactly that!
Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:42 - Jun 21 with 1738 viewsRyorry

Dennis Skinner always good for a bit of light relief.

Is Her Maj seeking to economise? She coulda choppered down to the course rather than going by road I'd have thought, if she wanted.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:46 - Jun 21 with 1712 viewsStokieBlue

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:37 - Jun 21 by bluelagos

Bit of both I guess.

To be fair, for someone who is 91 she's delivering the speech rather well regardless of the content.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 12:00 - Jun 21 with 1685 viewsRyorry

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 11:46 - Jun 21 by StokieBlue

To be fair, for someone who is 91 she's delivering the speech rather well regardless of the content.

SB

She looked pretty stern I thought, not surprising in the circs.

Did you notice May & Corbs studiously avoiding each other going in, then she risked a brief comment, which he gave very short shrift to - looked like a "no more austerity under any circumstances" to me! He also turned his head to make a long comment to Skinner!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Get ya skates on, first race is 'alf past two! on 14:11 - Jun 21 with 1620 viewsNo9

I do enjoy Dennis Skinner a human among plastic people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024