Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers 16:05 - Jul 18 with 6937 viewsElderGrizzly

Who is first? Gove (again?), Liam Fox?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/18/third-of-voters-back-
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:03 - Jul 18 with 1774 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:59 - Jul 18 by tcblue

The article is titled "The TV show I made with Michael Gove still gives me nightmares" FFS

Firstly you need to learn how to reply to the correct post. That's twice you have replied to the op when trying to reply to me.

Secondly I suggest you read the article. All involved agree that the show was crap and a nightmare. Both his co hosts say he was charming and polite. Contrary to your assertion he was awful to work with.

As I said earlier, You need to do a lot better.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:06 - Jul 18 with 1767 viewstcblue

I don't follow rules.

Also, I didn't mean that he was awful by not being polite. If you read the article you'll see how his approach was pretty much the antithesis of comedy. And that (not in that article, but from listening to Richard Herring, who also worked on the show as a writer) he was unwilling / unable to change this.

But still. I haven't ever seen it. Have you?
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:09 - Jul 18 with 1762 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:06 - Jul 18 by tcblue

I don't follow rules.

Also, I didn't mean that he was awful by not being polite. If you read the article you'll see how his approach was pretty much the antithesis of comedy. And that (not in that article, but from listening to Richard Herring, who also worked on the show as a writer) he was unwilling / unable to change this.

But still. I haven't ever seen it. Have you?

" I hear stories about how awful working with him was"

Did you hear these stories in your head?

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:15 - Jul 18 with 1753 viewstcblue

No, I listed my source. And mentioned twice I've not seen any of it. Just heard about how terrible it was, and wondered if anyone had seen it.

You seem a fan of his. Perhaps you saw it?
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:19 - Jul 18 with 1741 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:15 - Jul 18 by tcblue

No, I listed my source. And mentioned twice I've not seen any of it. Just heard about how terrible it was, and wondered if anyone had seen it.

You said you heard "stories about how awful working with him was". The only "source" you listed was Wiki which makes no mention of him being awful to work with.

Goodnight.

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:22 - Jul 18 with 1740 viewstcblue

No, I said I'd heard Richard Herring (one of the writers) talk about it. He has done, a lot, on his podcasts.

Night.
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 23:18 - Jul 18 with 1719 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:31 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

Oh, righto. Maybe it's a double, double bluff!

I wonder if they'll ever stop bickering and backstabbing each other ? (not that Labour are harmonious at the moment, or UKIP for that matter even though they're now largely irrelevant)

It's the nature of politics. People who want to be at the top end of politics are generally selfish by nature and want it their way. There are very few politicians I've got any time for, people who actually do it for the good of the people and country, as opposed to a narrow ideological viewpoint. At the moment we have May who doesn't have this problem as she believes in nothing, which is even worse.

Even when Labour were getting consecutive landslides under Blair there was severe ill feeling in their government. Brown wanted to know when he was taking over from Blair, Blair was obsessed with taking us into the Euro, Brown said no, Blair offered him the PM job if he said yes, Brown said his word was worth nothing and in any case it was a scandalous way to approach anything. The two sides had their different factions and were constantly in a battle, tearing at each other, forgetting about running the country with common sense.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 08:23 - Jul 19 with 1654 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:22 - Jul 18 by tcblue

No, I said I'd heard Richard Herring (one of the writers) talk about it. He has done, a lot, on his podcasts.

Night.

Your full post:

"Did anyone watch this? I hear stories about how awful working with him was, and how humourless he is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Stab_in_the_Dark_(TV_series)"

I won't be bothering with you again.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 08:38 - Jul 19 with 1643 viewsNo9

After David Davis performances he should he in the first batch to go - disloyal to the PM or not he is wrecking the country
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 08:49 - Jul 19 with 1638 viewsgiant_stow

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 22:15 - Jul 18 by tcblue

I didn't just watch it but went to see it filmed. Not because of him - me and my mates had a phase of going to watch shoes bring filmed - going for gold was another. Anyway, carry on...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 08:55 - Jul 19 with 1630 viewsNo9

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:17 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

No surprise to see these leaks as soon Gove got back into the cabinet. What an odious little toad he is.

I read Mrs May refuses to deny Murdoch insisted Gove was in the cabinet -or else, a spate of terrible headlines-
if true another case of tory corruption.
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 09:01 - Jul 19 with 1625 viewstcblue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 08:23 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Your full post:

"Did anyone watch this? I hear stories about how awful working with him was, and how humourless he is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Stab_in_the_Dark_(TV_series)"

I won't be bothering with you again.

Look six posts above this one of yours.

Cmon Glassers, don't be like that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024