Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... 12:45 - Aug 13 with 969 viewsITFCGloryDays

...as a parallel of our injury situation.

Of their right back situation;
They sell Kyle Walker, their back up for Walker, Kieran Trippier, then gets injured and Pochettino says of youngster Walker-Peters that he's not quite ready to make the step up, and who plays today at St.James Park, away to Newcastle United, Walker-Peters.

Sometimes you have to go with what you've got.

(I know Spurs are a very different equation to us as a team, but injuries are injuries)
Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 12:54 - Aug 13 with 909 viewsTractorCam

I'm easily pleased, but i love how Kyle Walker has been replaced by Kyle Walker-Peters

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 886 viewsconnorscontract

Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 12:54 - Aug 13 by TractorCam

I'm easily pleased, but i love how Kyle Walker has been replaced by Kyle Walker-Peters

He's exactly the same as Kyle Walker, but with the addition of a massive ar5e.
Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 830 viewsFreddies_Ears

Unlike Chelsea, who have allegedly run out of players despite having 50 or so youngsters out on loan, including to other Prem clubs.
Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 13:24 - Aug 13 with 819 viewsITFCBlues

And that's fine when you've got one youngster surrounded by experience. But when your already fielding Kenlock, Nydam & Downes - I'm not sure it's viable to be chucking in a young CB who not really ready as yet

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 13:48 - Aug 13 with 775 viewsallezlesbleus

Interesting situation with the Spurs team today... on 13:22 - Aug 13 by Freddies_Ears

Unlike Chelsea, who have allegedly run out of players despite having 50 or so youngsters out on loan, including to other Prem clubs.

I hate how the big guns abuse the loan system.......basically buying up all the young talent so that competitors can't buy them, sending them out on loan and in the shop window and then selling them again for mega bucks, without them hardly ever playing in the parent club's first team.

I strongly believe that when that happens, the selling clubs need to be "taxed" an amount which gets split between lower league clubs and grass root football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024