Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey! 22:36 - Oct 7 with 81110 viewsPhilTWTD

Take a couple of hours away from the site and there appears to have been a riot. Don't really anyone can moan at me for that banning. Really don't see why every weekend needs to degenerate into abuse, that's about three weekends on the trot.
Blimey! on 18:36 - Oct 8 with 3343 viewsBenters

Blimey! on 17:29 - Oct 8 by m14_blue

Did you see the threads in question benters?

Hoofer left Phil with absolutely no choice and even acknowledged as much himself in more than one post.

No i didnt see *that thread* however i did see during the day people being very rude to dear old Cruncher,and sadly he took the bait .

Cruncher if you are reading this stay safe Brother and i will see you at the Norwich game.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Blimey! on 18:51 - Oct 8 with 3302 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 18:33 - Oct 8 by imsureazzure

So you disagree with the statements?

I missed the thread but from what Libby and others have said then Arsey absolutely deserved to be banned. There is no excuse for going at somebody over their mental health problems. Particularly when that poster has bravely opened up about it on this board.

However, I have some sympathy for what you are saying. Without seeing the thread I can guarantee who would have been poking the snake with a stick. Facters would have no doubt thrown in the obligatory reference to Benters, even though he wasn't involved in tyhr thread, and then chucked ion the tired old line of Rumanian immigrants camping on Great Bentley village green.

Sprucey would have been cheering on from the sidelines dropping in the odd "all Brexiteers are thick/ racist or both. DK, Noggin and a couple of others would join in like the kids at school surrounding a fight, shouting "bundle, bundle". Our Irish correspondent would have then posed some closing questions with an air of smug satisfaction and a dose of self important superiority for good measure.

The baiting will have continued unchallenged and by the end of the thread Arsey would have started throwing abuse at everyone involved in the thread. Like some punch drunk boxer swing aimless blows in the direction of where he thinks his opponent may be.

If I am wrong then I apologise, but I've seen it happen so many times before.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 18:52]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 18:51 - Oct 8 with 3312 views_

Blimey! on 18:36 - Oct 8 by Benters

No i didnt see *that thread* however i did see during the day people being very rude to dear old Cruncher,and sadly he took the bait .

Cruncher if you are reading this stay safe Brother and i will see you at the Norwich game.

Blimey! on 18:57 - Oct 8 with 3289 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey! on 18:51 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

I missed the thread but from what Libby and others have said then Arsey absolutely deserved to be banned. There is no excuse for going at somebody over their mental health problems. Particularly when that poster has bravely opened up about it on this board.

However, I have some sympathy for what you are saying. Without seeing the thread I can guarantee who would have been poking the snake with a stick. Facters would have no doubt thrown in the obligatory reference to Benters, even though he wasn't involved in tyhr thread, and then chucked ion the tired old line of Rumanian immigrants camping on Great Bentley village green.

Sprucey would have been cheering on from the sidelines dropping in the odd "all Brexiteers are thick/ racist or both. DK, Noggin and a couple of others would join in like the kids at school surrounding a fight, shouting "bundle, bundle". Our Irish correspondent would have then posed some closing questions with an air of smug satisfaction and a dose of self important superiority for good measure.

The baiting will have continued unchallenged and by the end of the thread Arsey would have started throwing abuse at everyone involved in the thread. Like some punch drunk boxer swing aimless blows in the direction of where he thinks his opponent may be.

That's a completely out of order post glassers if you didn't see the thread. You are forever throwing unsolicited barbs at dolly, archer, no 9 etc etc etc

And now you're waving imaginary yellow cards around. Again.

Bang out of order.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Blimey! on 18:59 - Oct 8 with 3281 viewsJ2BLUE

There absolutely was some needless abuse as I posted last night in the thread which got deleted but I don't think it's right to name people. I don't remember Facters, DK, Nogging etc posting anything abusive at all. Overall Hoofer definitely got the ban he deserved.

It says it all that he has been referred to as Arsey, Cruncher and Hoofer on one thread. Those are the names we know about. He has a massive chip on his shoulder.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey! on 19:06 - Oct 8 with 3254 viewsSpruceMoose

You are such a hypocrite.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blimey! on 19:07 - Oct 8 with 3232 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 18:57 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

That's a completely out of order post glassers if you didn't see the thread. You are forever throwing unsolicited barbs at dolly, archer, no 9 etc etc etc

And now you're waving imaginary yellow cards around. Again.

Bang out of order.

Not waving cards of any colour about. Calling the way the board has been working for some time as I see it.

Your second paragraph is unworthy of you considering some of the personal jibes I've had from some of the people you've named, which have included references to members of my family and losing my business in the past.

Are you seriously saying that the scenario I have pout forward doesn't happen on a daily basis on here?

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey! on 19:08 - Oct 8 with 3241 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wasn't involved in the thread that caused all of this but I don't remember seeing any of those names you mentioned other than Sprucemoose.

Libby then posted a whole new thread which was Hoofers PM to him. This happened just as I came online for the first time that night and me, spruce, J2 and chriswailes and a few there frankly told hoofer he was bang out of order. I actually also brought up when he sent me a threat via PM under his old username cruncher.Throughout the next 20 minutes he then continued mentioning Libby's issues. Despite knowing it was out of order.

At that point, he made a new thread about his banning we all knew he would get (including himself). That thread basically called the whole forum a bunch of names. He specifically mentioned me despite spending all night arguing with everyone else. Not really sure why I was specifically mentioned but hey ho.

That thread lasted about half hour with him simply responding to every post with outright random abuse at everyone.

To clarify, most of the people you mentioned were nowhere near the events of yesterday. He frankly lost the plot over nothing at all.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey! on 19:14 - Oct 8 with 3206 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 19:06 - Oct 8 by SpruceMoose

You are such a hypocrite.

A quick look at your first contribution to one of the threads

"That you're a dim witted, extremist supporting numpty"?

Peaceful protest by FLA today by hoofer 7 Oct 2017 20:28
Which I must dissapoint some on here. Those that said FLA were a front for the EDL or British first.

No baiting at all sprucey?

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey! on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 3208 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey! on 19:07 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Not waving cards of any colour about. Calling the way the board has been working for some time as I see it.

Your second paragraph is unworthy of you considering some of the personal jibes I've had from some of the people you've named, which have included references to members of my family and losing my business in the past.

Are you seriously saying that the scenario I have pout forward doesn't happen on a daily basis on here?

Yeah they do. And you're one of the chief protagonists.

I've not moaned about it, and I won't choose to revisit any nonsense you've thrown at me in the past either. I've just called you out as a hypocrite.

If you can't se that it's your problem, carry on regardless.

Blimey! on 19:20 - Oct 8 with 3168 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 19:15 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

Yeah they do. And you're one of the chief protagonists.

I've not moaned about it, and I won't choose to revisit any nonsense you've thrown at me in the past either. I've just called you out as a hypocrite.

If you can't se that it's your problem, carry on regardless.

You are entitled to your opinion and I agree that I haven't been blameless in the past. I've got involved in some unnecessary arguments. I hope that I have addressed that sort of behaviour and left it in the past.

Hence I have given my point of view and am happy to be challenged on it.

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey! on 19:22 - Oct 8 with 3161 viewsSpruceMoose

Blimey! on 19:14 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Which I must dissapoint some on here. Those that said FLA were a front for the EDL or British first.

I'm not engaging with you! Hope you have a fun evening trawling through my post history.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blimey! on 19:23 - Oct 8 with 3157 viewsBenters

Blimey! on 19:14 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Well apart from that one..

Gentlybentley

Blimey! on 19:25 - Oct 8 with 3133 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 19:22 - Oct 8 by SpruceMoose

I'm not engaging with you! Hope you have a fun evening trawling through my post history.

Trawling? It's on page one of the 7th thread on the board.

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey! on 19:25 - Oct 8 with 3140 viewsm14_blue

This is the equivalent of people who didn't see the game but still phone up Radio Suffolk to complain and demand Mick out.

I kind of get where you're coming from but that really isn't an accurate portrayal of what happened yesterday.
Blimey! on 19:34 - Oct 8 with 3092 viewsDarth_Koont

Blimey! on 18:59 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

There absolutely was some needless abuse as I posted last night in the thread which got deleted but I don't think it's right to name people. I don't remember Facters, DK, Nogging etc posting anything abusive at all. Overall Hoofer definitely got the ban he deserved.

It says it all that he has been referred to as Arsey, Cruncher and Hoofer on one thread. Those are the names we know about. He has a massive chip on his shoulder.

Whoooah! Why have I been brought into this?

I agree I didn't post anything abusive at all - quite the opposite in fact.

Pronouns: He/Him

Blimey! on 19:35 - Oct 8 with 3090 viewsBenters

Blimey! on 19:25 - Oct 8 by m14_blue

This is the equivalent of people who didn't see the game but still phone up Radio Suffolk to complain and demand Mick out.

I kind of get where you're coming from but that really isn't an accurate portrayal of what happened yesterday.

It is if you read the FLA thread and that set the day up for a argument.

Gentlybentley

Blimey! on 19:37 - Oct 8 with 3071 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey! on 19:34 - Oct 8 by Darth_Koont

Whoooah! Why have I been brought into this?

I agree I didn't post anything abusive at all - quite the opposite in fact.

No idea. GB mentioned you. I was just saying you didn't say anything out of order.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey! on 19:37 - Oct 8 with 3067 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 19:25 - Oct 8 by m14_blue

You are one of the most honest posters on here. So as stated in my op, apologies if it didn't go down that way.

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey! on 19:39 - Oct 8 with 3054 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey! on 19:20 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

You are entitled to your opinion and I agree that I haven't been blameless in the past. I've got involved in some unnecessary arguments. I hope that I have addressed that sort of behaviour and left it in the past.

Hence I have given my point of view and am happy to be challenged on it.

You really haven't. Which is fine, but it does leave you in no position to call anyone else out about the same thing.

Blimey! on 19:42 - Oct 8 with 3042 viewsm14_blue

Blimey! on 19:37 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

You are one of the most honest posters on here. So as stated in my op, apologies if it didn't go down that way.

Perhaps the specifics of your post might be wrong but I think the sentiment is fair enough. This site could do with a lot more good natured debate and a lot less insults and baiting, on all sides.
Blimey! on 19:43 - Oct 8 with 3028 viewsDarth_Koont

Blimey! on 19:37 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

No idea. GB mentioned you. I was just saying you didn't say anything out of order.

He's on ignore so I had to log out to see what he said ... the silly goat.

Anyway, thanks for that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Blimey! on 19:46 - Oct 8 with 3017 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey! on 19:39 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

You really haven't. Which is fine, but it does leave you in no position to call anyone else out about the same thing.

Fair enough. I'd like to think I have but even a "failed politician" like me can appreciate that you may be sceptical.

Iron Lion Zion

Idiots always turn discussions...... on 19:47 - Oct 8 with 3009 viewsBloots

Blimey! on 19:35 - Oct 8 by Benters

It is if you read the FLA thread and that set the day up for a argument.

....into arguments.

That's why they are idiots.

RIP ToiletBloo.
RIP Taximan.
RIP Arsekicker.

Idiots.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Blimey! on 19:50 - Oct 8 with 2992 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey! on 19:46 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Fair enough. I'd like to think I have but even a "failed politician" like me can appreciate that you may be sceptical.

Ha. Smooth.

Even a mere tin rattler can rise above scepticism for an evidence based evaluation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024