Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Burton Albion Conference - Live 12:30 - Oct 26 with 20884 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32498/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-burton-albi

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2758 viewsSurco72

Then that is my exact point get a good defensive midfielder !!
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2758 viewsBloots

And none of them were teenagers, just saying.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2758 viewsWestcountryblue

personally, i'd like to see a mid table finish with Downes, Folami, Bishop, Nydam all firing on all cylinders and eager to really contribute next season
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2758 viewsBloots

How do we get a good defensive midfielder?

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2757 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Oct 26 by Bloots

Because they also had Keane playing with them.

And those kids were also Giggs, Scholes and Beckham...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 2755 viewsWestcountryblue

We give Downes game time....
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Oct 26 with 2753 viewsBloots

We are giving him game time

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Oct 26 with 2749 viewsLimitlessBlue

can't agree with what mick says about the front 3? more like 2 attackers playing on the wing and 1 up front.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Oct 26 with 2747 viewsWeWereZombies

Downes needs more game time, don't expect him to arrive as the finished article

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 2745 viewsPM1948

Skuse is the elephant in the room.. As close to useless as you can get. We will never win anything whilst he is a regular in the team. Got to go.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 2741 viewsSurco72

Game time next to Skuse , which defeats the object he should be playing rather than
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 2741 viewsBloots

An 18 year old as the one defensive midfielder in the Championship? OK mate.

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 2741 viewsSurco72

Bloots how do other teams manage to do it not all are spending money ?
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 2740 viewsBloots

Name one

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 2739 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Oct 26 by PM1948

Skuse is the elephant in the room.. As close to useless as you can get. We will never win anything whilst he is a regular in the team. Got to go.

I think in general we have a very undynamic midfield, lacking in pace and any kind of passing ability. I'm hoping that Adeyemi can offer us some of that when he's fully match fit. Getting Huws in the team ASAP is critical too. But can anyone see Skuse being dropped?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 2739 viewsWeWereZombies

And Downes is a different style of defensive midfielder to Skuse, too. The whole shape of the team would have to change

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 2737 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Oct 26 by Bloots

Name one

*tumbleweed

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Oct 26 with 2727 viewsWestcountryblue

I think you miss the point...giving him game time doesn't mean starting him week in week out, but i would like to see Skuse slowly phased out this season
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 2722 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Oct 26 by Westcountryblue

I think you miss the point...giving him game time doesn't mean starting him week in week out, but i would like to see Skuse slowly phased out this season

Never. Going. to. Happen. Not with MM as boss. He'd name 11 Skuses on the team sheet if he could.

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 2724 viewsWestcountryblue

he's a good player, but i'd question whether he is still in his prime
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 2722 viewsSurco72

Well Trybull shut Dids down at weekend was he not a free transfer after a trial ?
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Oct 26 with 2710 viewsLuk38644

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Oct 26 by Bloots

An 18 year old as the one defensive midfielder in the Championship? OK mate.

As much as I like Downes and think he's going to be a brilliant midfielder, everytime I've seen him this season, he's been shrugged off the ball and bullied physically by the opposition.

If he can bulk up and match his aggression with some physicality, he'll be a good force to have in the midfield with plenty of technical ability too. As doom and gloom as we all are at the moment, seeing players coming through like Downes, Nydam and Dozzell give me a bit of hope and something to look forward too.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 2706 viewsBloots

Decent example, agreed. But he did have £10m of players around him and Didz was dreadful on Sunday

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 2704 viewsjayceee

That's the point fans often forget.... No money vs other clubs
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Oct 26 with 2702 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Oct 26 by Luk38644

As much as I like Downes and think he's going to be a brilliant midfielder, everytime I've seen him this season, he's been shrugged off the ball and bullied physically by the opposition.

If he can bulk up and match his aggression with some physicality, he'll be a good force to have in the midfield with plenty of technical ability too. As doom and gloom as we all are at the moment, seeing players coming through like Downes, Nydam and Dozzell give me a bit of hope and something to look forward too.

Our teenagers seem to come back into their second season no longer looking like spotty schoolboys. They come back with the sleeve tattoo and the fancy haircut. It's like they go to lad finishing school over that summer or something. I'm looking at you Hyam and Bishop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024