Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Due diligence and our owner 19:49 - Nov 5 with 4847 viewsRickOShea

Does anybody know where there is evidence that this was carried out.Cheers in anticipation.
Due diligence and our owner on 19:52 - Nov 5 with 4830 viewsBlueBadger

https://web.archive.org/web/20071102080655/ http://www.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0%2C%2C10272~1156118%2C00.html

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Due diligence and our owner on 20:06 - Nov 5 with 4767 viewsblueislander

What do you mean by "evidence" ? Are you suggesting that the FA did not perform the required due diligence ? Why would you think that?
Due diligence and our owner on 20:06 - Nov 5 with 4764 viewsPendejo

What exactly do you understand by the term "due diligence" and 10 years on what makes you think he would fail the fit and proper person test...? When the likes of Massimo Cellino, Francesco Becchetti and SISU appeared to have passed the test

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Due diligence and our owner on 20:21 - Nov 5 with 4711 viewsWD19

Is Phil even technically the owner does anyone know!?
Due diligence and our owner on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 4699 viewsfactual_blue

Due diligence and our owner on 20:21 - Nov 5 by WD19

Is Phil even technically the owner does anyone know!?

His holding company Hammy Media is the owner.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Due diligence and our owner (n/t) on 13:04 - Nov 6 with 4470 viewsRickOShea

Due diligence and our owner on 20:06 - Nov 5 by blueislander

What do you mean by "evidence" ? Are you suggesting that the FA did not perform the required due diligence ? Why would you think that?

Due diligence and our owner on 13:08 - Nov 6 with 4457 viewsRickOShea

Due diligence and our owner on 20:06 - Nov 5 by blueislander

The reason I ask is that DS hurried things through to suit his own ends and questions are being asked of other owners of football clubs at present.I know ME comes into that catergory.
Due diligence and our owner on 13:12 - Nov 6 with 4439 viewsmarcus1642

Does anybody know if Evans still has an arrest warrant from Brazil out for him allegedly? Or was this all cleared up in the end?
Login to get fewer ads

Due diligence and our owner on 13:13 - Nov 6 with 4436 viewsSteve_M

Due diligence and our owner on 13:08 - Nov 6 by RickOShea

The reason I ask is that DS hurried things through to suit his own ends and questions are being asked of other owners of football clubs at present.I know ME comes into that catergory.

I'm not sure what due diligence would have shown.

Does ME have some of his companies based off shore for tax purposes? Would that be different for any other owner?

Does anything ME has done suggest he isn't a fir person to own a football club (other than appointing Paul Jewell)? Not really, although I don't agree with much of what he's done, or think he should have done more.

He was willing to keep Sheepshanks on as chairman though, which is perhaps where questions might be asked.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Due diligence and our owner on 13:38 - Nov 6 with 4380 viewsRegencyBlue

I'm no Evans supporter but ten years after he acquired ITFC I think that particular ship has sailed!
Due diligence and our owner on 14:27 - Nov 6 with 4331 viewsBrixtonBlue

Due diligence and our owner on 20:06 - Nov 5 by Pendejo

What exactly do you understand by the term "due diligence" and 10 years on what makes you think he would fail the fit and proper person test...? When the likes of Massimo Cellino, Francesco Becchetti and SISU appeared to have passed the test

Where does the OP suggest he thinks ME would fail the fit and proper person test?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Due diligence and our owner on 14:41 - Nov 6 with 4305 viewsblueislander

Due diligence and our owner on 14:27 - Nov 6 by BrixtonBlue

Where does the OP suggest he thinks ME would fail the fit and proper person test?

Why would he ask the question?
Due diligence and our owner on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 4297 viewsJ2BLUE

Why would a local businessman with a legit global business fail? The bar would have to be set ridiculously high for it to be an issue.

As far as I know he's never been charged with anything regarding the tickets story so there doesn't seem to be any way he would fail.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Due diligence and our owner (n/t) on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 4277 viewsmarcus1642

Due diligence and our owner on 14:45 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

Why would a local businessman with a legit global business fail? The bar would have to be set ridiculously high for it to be an issue.

As far as I know he's never been charged with anything regarding the tickets story so there doesn't seem to be any way he would fail.

Due diligence and our owner on 15:03 - Nov 6 with 4258 viewsmarcus1642

Due diligence and our owner on 14:45 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

Evans still has an outstanding arrest warrant from Brazil. Doesn't seem too keen to get this matter cleared up allegedly.

I could be wrong of course, but I don't think he'll be going to Brazil on holiday anytime soon.
Due diligence and our owner on 15:55 - Nov 6 with 4197 viewsNo9

Do you mean the "Due diligence' any company performs when taking over another company or,
the 'Due diligence' the FA have a duty to perform relative to any owners suitability under their rules?
Due diligence and our owner on 15:59 - Nov 6 with 4181 viewsblueislander

Due diligence and our owner on 15:55 - Nov 6 by No9

Do you mean the "Due diligence' any company performs when taking over another company or,
the 'Due diligence' the FA have a duty to perform relative to any owners suitability under their rules?

I took the OP to mean due diligence as performed by the FA. As the club were in administration at the time Evans bought it, it would have been for the administrators to decide if he and his business were fit and proper.
Due diligence and our owner on 16:05 - Nov 6 with 4167 viewsSteve_M

Due diligence and our owner on 15:59 - Nov 6 by blueislander

I took the OP to mean due diligence as performed by the FA. As the club were in administration at the time Evans bought it, it would have been for the administrators to decide if he and his business were fit and proper.

We weren't in administration in 2007, that happened in February 2003.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Due diligence and our owner on 16:17 - Nov 6 with 4156 viewsBrixtonBlue

Due diligence and our owner on 14:41 - Nov 6 by blueislander

Why would he ask the question?

Curious?

My question was to Pendejo.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024