Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see Northern Ireland still really awful to watch 20:59 - Nov 9 with 1124 viewsMaySixth

they make us look cultured

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Good to see Northern Ireland still really awful to watch on 21:01 - Nov 9 with 1121 viewsnoggin

Their fans are very much louder than ours though.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Good to see Northern Ireland still really awful to watch on 11:23 - Nov 10 with 1001 viewsChrisJenks

In fairness to your comment, if you look at the players we have in Northern ireland, we are massively overachieving. When you are playing at that level it doesn't have to be pretty, coming from someone who was their last night, despite the result, the place was bouncing, and I feel we can still scrape through!
Unfortunately mate, you're.... on 11:32 - Nov 10 with 992 viewsBloots

Good to see Northern Ireland still really awful to watch on 11:23 - Nov 10 by ChrisJenks

In fairness to your comment, if you look at the players we have in Northern ireland, we are massively overachieving. When you are playing at that level it doesn't have to be pretty, coming from someone who was their last night, despite the result, the place was bouncing, and I feel we can still scrape through!

...wasting your time on here if you expect people to understand the concept of over achieving with limited resources.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Unfortunately mate, you're.... on 11:37 - Nov 10 with 985 viewsChrisJenks

Unfortunately mate, you're.... on 11:32 - Nov 10 by Bloots

...wasting your time on here if you expect people to understand the concept of over achieving with limited resources.

Lol that is true, i guess I'm used to it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024