Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... 14:02 - Nov 18 with 1724 viewswingerii

Imposter? Though it would be worth a few drinks but every looks at me blankly.
Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 1692 viewsjimsymBLUE

Blatant look at me post....well played sir.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:14 - Nov 18 with 1676 viewsNewcyBlue

One of my boats had to divert to Port Louis after a major fire in a cargo hold.

They speak Creole there. I sailed with a guy from Mauritius. Top bloke.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:17 - Nov 18 with 1658 viewswingerii

Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:08 - Nov 18 by jimsymBLUE

Blatant look at me post....well played sir.

Hahahaha jimsymBLUE, blatant jealous post hahaha, but that wasn’t the aim, no one has genuinely heard of him over here but if ou cant get over it that’s us to you!!! :-) !!! Love you!
Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:20 - Nov 18 with 1650 viewswingerii

Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:14 - Nov 18 by NewcyBlue

One of my boats had to divert to Port Louis after a major fire in a cargo hold.

They speak Creole there. I sailed with a guy from Mauritius. Top bloke.

Yeah, Creole is mostly French with a mix of English, seems mostly French though
Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:59 - Nov 18 with 1569 viewsjimsymBLUE

Seriously I am in Mauritius and no one has heard of Kevin Bru... on 14:17 - Nov 18 by wingerii

Hahahaha jimsymBLUE, blatant jealous post hahaha, but that wasn’t the aim, no one has genuinely heard of him over here but if ou cant get over it that’s us to you!!! :-) !!! Love you!

Just a wee joke dear boy, enjoy yourself (and you're right very sodding jealous!)

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024