Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 central midfielders currently injured??? 13:39 - Dec 21 with 2813 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Skuse
Huws
Hyam
Adeyami
Nydam
Dozzell
Downes??

McDonnell recalled, guessing Skuse definitely wont be available this weekend and we have picked up another injury this week-Connolly? Bishop? for that maths to add up unless Mick is counting a youngster in that number.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 13:40]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 13:41 - Dec 21 with 2780 viewsGavTWTD

He may have included Bru in that list but should be fit.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 13:42 - Dec 21 with 2765 viewschristiand

A bit of worry based on who we are playing on Saturday and then we have the busy festive period to follow.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 13:54 - Dec 21 with 2684 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 13:41 - Dec 21 by GavTWTD

He may have included Bru in that list but should be fit.

I hope so, would be a big blow to lose Skuse this xmas period let alone someone like Connolly on top of that.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 14:11 - Dec 21 with 2634 viewschicoazul

Our recent injury record really is amazing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:02 - Dec 21 with 2531 viewsSomethingBlue

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 14:11 - Dec 21 by chicoazul

Our recent injury record really is amazing.

It's gone way beyond sheer bad luck, surely. We just can't keep players fit for any period of time and it is absolutely screwing our best squad in years.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:09 - Dec 21 with 2505 viewsDeano69

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:02 - Dec 21 by SomethingBlue

It's gone way beyond sheer bad luck, surely. We just can't keep players fit for any period of time and it is absolutely screwing our best squad in years.

Equally as worrying is the rate they have reoccurring injuries too, certainly isn't because they are played too soon either

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 2496 viewsSomethingBlue

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:09 - Dec 21 by Deano69

Equally as worrying is the rate they have reoccurring injuries too, certainly isn't because they are played too soon either

I just hope the medical/sports science/recovery department isn't one of the many areas the club skimps on (and I'm not saying it is ... but something doesn't seem right).

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:21 - Dec 21 with 2471 viewschicoazul

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:02 - Dec 21 by SomethingBlue

That's exactly what I think too. Our rehab seems to be absolute poverty at the moment, look how long it is taking Adeyemi to get fit again, can also think of Bishop Hyam and to an extent Smith last season and this. Seems that once a player is injured they are out for ages.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:24 - Dec 21 with 2457 viewschicoazul

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:12 - Dec 21 by SomethingBlue

I just hope the medical/sports science/recovery department isn't one of the many areas the club skimps on (and I'm not saying it is ... but something doesn't seem right).

Someone posted the other day an ad Ipswich have out for a sports science-type grad the other day. Salary; 16k. You are probably on to something here. Milne always tells us about the club having to find efficiencies to put money into the team but maybe he means player/management salaries as opposed to the sports science side of things.

8 central midfielders currently injured??? on 15:35 - Dec 21 with 2425 viewsbluewein

If only Jim was still in charge.

We'd have another 6 to choose from then.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024