Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking Charge Notice 16:50 - Feb 2 with 1029 viewsDouble_Dutch

Today received a PCN from the NCP.

The notice contains 2 photo's from which, I assume the offence allegedly happened when dropping someone off at Ips Rail Station, as the PCN doesn't clarify the scene of the offence.

The photo's are time stamped from my entry into the Rail Station and, when waiting to exit, being held at the give way markings where the photo clearly also indicates vehicles crossing my path from the right preventing me from exiting. Neither photo covers the period when parked in the drop off / waiting bay. No allowance is made for a moving vehicle to either park or leave the car parking area, prior to and following use of the drop off / waiting bay.

The time stamps are as follows:

12:52:39 entry and 13:12:05 exit

The signage clearly indicates that dropping off and waiting is restricted to 20 minutes when using the drop off / waiting bay.

I fail to see where I have exceeded the 20 minutes and how this would be enforceable.

Comments, thoughts and any course of action that I should consider welcomed.
Parking Charge Notice on 17:41 - Feb 2 with 946 viewsGeoffSentence

As their timestamps are for less than 20 minutes, surely you can respond saying that the ticket has been mis-issued your stay being less than the allowed 20 minutes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024