Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had enough of mick now. 16:14 - Feb 24 with 5004 viewscraigyboy10

Finally. I listen to most games in radio suffolk. I heard Carayol play against burton. And he sounded so lively when he came on, for once the bit of pace and the excitement when he gets the ball thinking he sounds dangerous. I said after that he has to start at Norwich. He didn’t.. he finally starts today has a great half. Doesn’t look or sound injured.... and is subbed for Hyam. Who is never gonna offer what Carayol has offered.. I’m sick of mick defsensive negativity.. why not carry on the way we left off by dominating the half. He needs to go now. And I’ve always backed him
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 12:19 - Feb 25 with 650 viewsmelbs_itfc

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 18:24 - Feb 24 by BlueNomad

Radio Suffolk listener knows more than World Cup Quarter Final manager!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:25]

If you are going to insult the OP then maybe you need to get your facts right otherwise you tend to look a little silly. I think you will find McCarthy took Republic of Ireland to the second round (last 16) of the 2002 World Cup, not the Quarter Finals.
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 12:25 - Feb 25 with 637 viewsWonky

Cut the OP a break. When I was a student in the mid 90's in Manchester. I used to watch the game on ceefax never stopped me phoning in.
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 12:42 - Feb 25 with 618 viewsstantheman

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 12:19 - Feb 25 by melbs_itfc

If you are going to insult the OP then maybe you need to get your facts right otherwise you tend to look a little silly. I think you will find McCarthy took Republic of Ireland to the second round (last 16) of the 2002 World Cup, not the Quarter Finals.

In that case, booooooh Mick out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024