Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually went yesterday? 11:45 - Mar 7 with 2144 viewsMaySixth

Anyone else's opinion is irrelevant
[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 11:45]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who actually went yesterday? on 11:49 - Mar 7 with 2126 viewshomer_123

What do you want to know?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who actually went yesterday? on 11:59 - Mar 7 with 2100 viewsGeoffSentence

I didn't go, but having seen the highlights I am of the opinion that Freddie put in a good cross for the first goal, Waghorn's second w as fabulous, and Bart's wonder save was pretty much straight at him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who actually went yesterday? on 12:11 - Mar 7 with 2072 viewsRobTheMonk

What about if you watched on iFollow?
Who actually went yesterday? on 13:41 - Mar 7 with 1978 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who actually went yesterday? on 12:11 - Mar 7 by RobTheMonk

What about if you watched on iFollow?

Even if you watched, unless you can smell the sweat on their jockstraps you can't possible know what the game was like. Or something like that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who actually went yesterday? on 15:51 - Mar 7 with 1904 viewshulltractor

I was at the match yesterday and it was yet another typical MM Selection and style of play. We won, that was great but the hoof ball was there for all to see. The first half was dire. Two poor sides cancelling each other out. Second half was an improvement of sorts, Town definitely improved and never really looked like losing although after the equaliser there were a couple of nervy moments but the Owls seemed to switch off and looked very nervy in front of their home support. How Hyam stayed on as long as he did is beyond me, it was a poor night for him. Ward did well when he came on, he at least went at the full backs and looked a threat. Waggy was star of the show with his two goals. The free-kick was special it has to be said. Overall a shaky performance ending in a pleasing result. The lads looked really pumped afterwards which was good to see, roll on stuffing the Tigers on Tuesday. Hopefully a more attacking line up will be chosen, Ward deserves a start. Prediction : Town 1-1 Shef UTD / Town 2-1 Hull
Who actually went yesterday? on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1831 viewsTractorgirlforever

I was at the match last night..another great away win..theres times you have to play a certain style but if it gets you an away win then thats great..freddie made a huge difference , it was the best ive seen him play for a long time..the team spirit is evident ..well done to the team and to mick..i hope the fans really get behind the team on saturday ..it shows what an affect the bad vibes have on the team when we play better away from home
Who actually went yesterday? on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1808 viewsPJH

Who actually went yesterday? on 16:55 - Mar 7 by Tractorgirlforever

I was at the match last night..another great away win..theres times you have to play a certain style but if it gets you an away win then thats great..freddie made a huge difference , it was the best ive seen him play for a long time..the team spirit is evident ..well done to the team and to mick..i hope the fans really get behind the team on saturday ..it shows what an affect the bad vibes have on the team when we play better away from home

Agree with all of that although I thought Freddie also had a good game at Sunderland.

I think the players are enjoying away games more at the moment.
Who actually went yesterday? on 19:24 - Mar 7 with 1699 viewsfergalsharkey

My real name is roger irrelevant but i did go.
Does that mean my opinion is irrelevant or am i allowed to proffer an opinion on what i witnessed from high up in the leppings lane end?

Poll: Cook out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024