Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy 06:40 - Mar 14 with 1175 viewsMaySixth

the bloke cannot expect to get away with this

a point needs to be made to him

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 06:44 - Mar 14 with 1154 viewschristiand

ME is a huge problem, but MM's time here is up too and we can't move forward as a club if he remains either. Ideally, I'd like both gone!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 15:55 - Mar 14 with 1045 viewsMaySixth

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 06:44 - Mar 14 by christiand

ME is a huge problem, but MM's time here is up too and we can't move forward as a club if he remains either. Ideally, I'd like both gone!

It's a pickle.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 16:41 - Mar 14 with 1028 viewsgeorgeitfc

Sad reality is, Evans has previously stated that he is willing to sell up - without him we are a bit stuck. Also, it's hard to put a message forward to an owner who has little to no interest in the club, never attends the games and has no real concept of what is going on at the club.

BIG TC
Poll: Mick...

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 16:52 - Mar 14 with 1015 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 16:41 - Mar 14 by georgeitfc

Sad reality is, Evans has previously stated that he is willing to sell up - without him we are a bit stuck. Also, it's hard to put a message forward to an owner who has little to no interest in the club, never attends the games and has no real concept of what is going on at the club.

1. When has Evans said he wants to sell up?

2. He does attend games

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 17:31 - Mar 14 with 989 viewsgeorgeitfc

Evans is a far far bigger problem than McCarthy on 16:52 - Mar 14 by Reuser_is_God

1. When has Evans said he wants to sell up?

2. He does attend games

1). Evans has previously stated it's available - as are a lot of clubs, if someone had come in with an offer to take over the club do you honestly think he'd have said no?

2). Let's be honest he's a far cry from Steve Gibson or most other owners, he shows his face once every blue moon.

BIG TC
Poll: Mick...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024