Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky 10:30 - May 14 with 1309 viewschicoazul

Anyone else watch this? It was pretty bad.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:36 - May 14 with 1286 viewsginkyblue

I haven't seen this but I did watch the Sky Original movie 'Anon' - it was truly dreadful.

Looks like Sky have a long way to go until they reach the levels of Netflix original productions.

Poll: Letting smoke bomb off

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:37 - May 14 with 1280 viewshomer_123

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:36 - May 14 by ginkyblue

I haven't seen this but I did watch the Sky Original movie 'Anon' - it was truly dreadful.

Looks like Sky have a long way to go until they reach the levels of Netflix original productions.

I'd just point out that a fair few Netflix Originals are pretty bad....The Circle with Tom Hanks and Emma Watson is f'ing awful, for example.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:39 - May 14 with 1275 viewsPiercingBlue

Don't talk rot. It was and is amazing. Cumberbatch a revelation. You must be blind.
PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:42 - May 14 with 1263 viewschicoazul

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:39 - May 14 by PiercingBlue

Don't talk rot. It was and is amazing. Cumberbatch a revelation. You must be blind.

I just thought it was really really boring. A rich white boy was badly treated as a child has father issues and takes loads of drugs, it's hard to think of a more rote story.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 11:00 - May 14 with 1221 viewsSaigonTractor

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:37 - May 14 by homer_123

I'd just point out that a fair few Netflix Originals are pretty bad....The Circle with Tom Hanks and Emma Watson is f'ing awful, for example.

Netflix have gone for a quantity over quality approach recently. So there's going to be a lot of rubbish.

The good stuff is truly great though
PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 11:20 - May 14 with 1186 viewsIP33

I watched Safe on Netflix over the weekend - That was very good.
PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 12:51 - May 14 with 1085 viewsGeoffSentence

PATRICK MELROSE - last night on Sky on 10:36 - May 14 by ginkyblue

I watched 'Anon' too. I thought it was OK. Which, given that it stars Clive Owen, was better than expected.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024