Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. 15:38 - May 31 with 10363 viewsSpruceMoose

Who here among us can fail to be surprised at this? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/31/brexiter-nigel-lawson-applies-f

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:45 - May 31 with 4622 viewsDyland

Not sure these people are hypocrites.

Privileged? Probably. Selfish? For sure.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:50 - May 31 with 4608 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Im not sure that makes him a hypocrite.

Living in France doesnt mean that he cant believe that the UK is better off outside the EU.

I assume he feels that France would be better off outside the EU too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:55 - May 31 with 4589 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:50 - May 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Living in France doesnt mean that he cant believe that the UK is better off outside the EU.

He needs to move back to the UK and get behind his country.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 15:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:57 - May 31 with 4579 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:55 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

He needs to move back to the UK and get behind his country.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 15:55]

Why?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:01 - May 31 with 4561 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:57 - May 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Why?

How is he going to drive Britain forward to the promised sunny uplands from France!? It's like having Hurst as manager but him doing it from Shrewsbury.

You have to practice what you preach.

Plus, it would probably make him miserable, and as he's a climate change denying twonk I'd love to see that come to pass.

I'm a very vindictive man.

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:07 - May 31 with 4542 viewsGollum

Tell me. Do you have a life or what?
Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:07 - May 31 with 4539 viewsfactual_blue

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:01 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

How is he going to drive Britain forward to the promised sunny uplands from France!? It's like having Hurst as manager but him doing it from Shrewsbury.

Plus, it would probably make him miserable, and as he's a climate change denying twonk I'd love to see that come to pass.

You spelt 'very vindictive moose' wrongly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:08 - May 31 with 4539 viewsfactual_blue

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:07 - May 31 by Gollum

I'm sure he does, and almost certainly a better one than you, my pretty.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:10 - May 31 with 4534 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:07 - May 31 by Gollum

Ok, fine, I'll adopt you as my board pet. You've been trying to get my attention hard enough. I shall call you Rover. Who's a good boy!? Can I get a 'woof woof'?
[Post edited 31 May 2018 16:11]

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:14 - May 31 with 4518 viewsBOjK

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 15:50 - May 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

But being outside the EU make it harder for you or I to gain residency in France.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:18 - May 31 with 4515 viewsDyland

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:14 - May 31 by BOjK

But being outside the EU make it harder for you or I to gain residency in France.

i don't think him not giving too sh1ts about you or I finding it harder to live in France makes him a hypocrite though. A selfish toff, maybe.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:21 - May 31 with 4505 viewsTrequartista

Everyone is a brexiteer the vote has long gone

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:23 - May 31 with 4490 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:21 - May 31 by Trequartista

That's what you think

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:23 - May 31 with 4488 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:27 - May 31 with 4472 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:01 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Hes a retired 86 year old man.

Whats his role?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:30 - May 31 with 4468 viewsGollum

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:08 - May 31 by factual_blue

I'm sure he does, and almost certainly a better one than you, my pretty.

My precious, not my pretty.
Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:31 - May 31 with 4464 viewsTheBlueBarca

Exactly, and not everyone on the Leave side is anti European as a whole, a lot of them are from the generation that voted for the original ECC, ironically a move that the hard left Labour strongly opposed, including greats such as Michael Foot, Peter Shore and Tony Benn who's politics makes the currently Labour lot look like free market capitalists by comparison. Thatcher's & Blair's children wouldn't understand that though ;)

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:32 - May 31 with 4455 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:30 - May 31 by Gollum

My precious, not my pretty.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're pretty to some.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 16:32]

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:32 - May 31 with 4450 viewsGollum

George Soros wants another referendum. Now he really does have this country's interests at heart.
Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:33 - May 31 with 4447 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:27 - May 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Hes a retired 86 year old man.

Whats his role?

Hmmm he wasn't retired when he was chair of Vote Leave. These people shouldn't be allowed to just wash their hands of the mess they caused without it being pointed out.

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:33 - May 31 with 4443 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:32 - May 31 by Gollum

George Soros wants another referendum. Now he really does have this country's interests at heart.

What's that got to do with this? Or did you just want to shoehorn that in somehow?

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:39 - May 31 with 4426 viewsGollum

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:33 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

What's that got to do with this? Or did you just want to shoehorn that in somehow?

Just saying like.
Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:41 - May 31 with 4421 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:39 - May 31 by Gollum

Just saying like.

Makes a change from shoehorning Tommy 'The Jailbird' Robinson into every post I suppose.

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:43 - May 31 with 4410 viewsBOjK

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:18 - May 31 by Dyland

i don't think him not giving too sh1ts about you or I finding it harder to live in France makes him a hypocrite though. A selfish toff, maybe.

That's the very definition of hypocrisy. He's doing one thing, whilst at the same time has camopaigned long and hard for something that will make it harder for you or I to do. Or maybe impossible for you or I to do, depending upon our circumstances.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Brexiteer in being massive hypocrite shocker. on 16:48 - May 31 with 4387 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Actually shows he understands the implications for him if he wants to stay living in an EU country.

Most of the "ex-pats" (or British immigrants) living in the Costa who voted leave probably do not appreciate this, won't have applied for anything similar and will be shocked when they are threatened with repatriation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024