Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - How fit is our midfield? 11:01 - Jun 1 with 1443 viewsjpr_23

Phil,

How fit are players like Bishop, Huws, Adeyemi etc?

Lots of talk about how Paul Hurst is inheriting a great crop of players. I know they were all out for the season last year, but which ones will be fit to start pre-season? Looks like Dozzell will. Any others?

Cheers!

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 11:05 - Jun 1 with 1428 viewsWD19

Well fit, innit. I would. Phwoooar.

Said Ryorry. Allegedly.
Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 12:05 - Jun 1 with 1294 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

AFAIK, no set back *touch wood* for Bishop and back in March he said he'd be able to start working on getting match fit end of May/early June. Just had a week or so in Greece, not sure if he has another week away or not, but I imagine he'll start his own personal work over the next few days, either in England or abroad.
Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 12:09 - Jun 1 with 1278 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 12:05 - Jun 1 by No_Moore_Kieffer

AFAIK, no set back *touch wood* for Bishop and back in March he said he'd be able to start working on getting match fit end of May/early June. Just had a week or so in Greece, not sure if he has another week away or not, but I imagine he'll start his own personal work over the next few days, either in England or abroad.

Are we talking a week of rehab in Greece or a week in Zante with the ladz? Would hope for his sake the former!!
Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 12:49 - Jun 1 with 1191 viewsGerkensBeard

Phil - How fit is our midfield? on 12:09 - Jun 1 by Matt_Netherlands

Are we talking a week of rehab in Greece or a week in Zante with the ladz? Would hope for his sake the former!!

Due to following him on instagram I think it’s the former
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024