Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? 21:01 - Jul 7 with 5989 viewsyogiblue

My son is a budding goalkeeper, but is allergic to latex, which is a big constituent of goalie gloves.... Need some suggestions!
Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:05 - Jul 7 with 5981 viewsDeano69

What about those thin latex FREE gloves as a sort of liner and then you can use any gloves? It’s a bit of a faff I know but could work.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 21:12]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:08 - Jul 7 with 5966 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:05 - Jul 7 by Deano69

What about those thin latex FREE gloves as a sort of liner and then you can use any gloves? It’s a bit of a faff I know but could work.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 21:12]

Have you thought that through?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:08 - Jul 7 with 5965 viewsJ2BLUE

https://www.keeperstop.com/reusch_dry_zone_inner_glove-p155/

I'm sure you could find latex free gloves with a google search. Had a quick look and found a site to buy in bulk from America. They must be about somewhere.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:12 - Jul 7 with 5951 viewsDeano69

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:08 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have you thought that through?

Ahh forgot the word ‘free’

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:19 - Jul 7 with 5922 viewsJ2BLUE

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/ho-goalkeeper-gloves-ho-aqua-grip-roll-f

Truly impaired.

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:33 - Jul 7 with 5885 viewsyogiblue

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:19 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/ho-goalkeeper-gloves-ho-aqua-grip-roll-f

There is no inner latex, but the gloves are still made from it unfotunately...
Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:36 - Jul 7 with 5871 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:33 - Jul 7 by yogiblue

There is no inner latex, but the gloves are still made from it unfotunately...

Won't come into contact with the skin though will it? Not sure how it works to be honest. What about the liners?

Truly impaired.

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:42 - Jul 7 with 5850 viewsyogiblue

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 21:36 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

Won't come into contact with the skin though will it? Not sure how it works to be honest. What about the liners?

The liners are a possibility, but they only seem to do adult sizes.... I'll just have to convert him to a striker, save the aggro! haha
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone know where I could get latex free goalie gloves?? on 23:15 - Jul 7 with 5761 viewsosborne

No gloves? Character building! Gordon Banks didn't bother with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024