Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) 21:11 - Jul 28 with 2049 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jul 28 with 2035 viewsIncublue

I agree, didnt put a foot wrong, very assured.

Chalobah looks very confident and forward thinking, should be a great signing.
Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 21:35 - Jul 28 with 1953 viewschristiand

Just don’t think PH will play two teenagers in those two holding roles in the league. It’ll be Skuse plus one. Although we look light in a couple of positions, the young lads could be a real bonus for us this season.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 21:35]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 07:45 - Jul 29 with 1631 viewsCurrie10

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jul 28 by Incublue

I agree, didnt put a foot wrong, very assured.

Chalobah looks very confident and forward thinking, should be a great signing.

Downes I thought a little meh first half, but superb second.

Chalobah - hard to judge. We were blowing by that point, rightly so after a good display so would like to see him again. I actually thought he slowed it down and struggled with the tempo. Could see him getting caught out in a league game and think it'll take him a little time to get used to championship football.

Needs to realise he's got a lot less time on the ball than used to.

That will come :)
Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 10:45 - Jul 29 with 1496 viewsericclacton

Did you see that huge defender stamp on his foot, nasty man.

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 1451 viewsRocky

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 07:45 - Jul 29 by Currie10

Downes I thought a little meh first half, but superb second.

Chalobah - hard to judge. We were blowing by that point, rightly so after a good display so would like to see him again. I actually thought he slowed it down and struggled with the tempo. Could see him getting caught out in a league game and think it'll take him a little time to get used to championship football.

Needs to realise he's got a lot less time on the ball than used to.

That will come :)

"Slowed it down"?
Really?
I must have watched a different game.
Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 11:12 - Jul 29 with 1425 viewsPhilTWTD

First half the trio of teenagers in midfield were excellent, no surprise they ran out of steam a bit in the second half, particularly Andre, hence Paul H's comments afterwards.
Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 1233 viewsCurrie10

Thought Downes was excellent today (and Chalobah in his brief cameo) (n/t) on 11:02 - Jul 29 by Rocky

"Slowed it down"?
Really?
I must have watched a different game.

You certainly must have yes, he wanted far too much time on the ball for my liking and looked like he could be caught by opposition in games for us.

As said, various factors for this and will improve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024