Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst a better version of MM? 01:50 - Aug 3 with 10011 viewsMrTown

Paul Hurst is doing all the things that MM should have done a long long time ago.

First and foremost he is setting up his team to WIN football. Not not lose football matches, that is a big difference.

Hurst is shopping in a different market that suits our club a whole lot better, lower league, young and hungry players ready to give everything to the club, that is the only way we will get promoted (almost Shrewsbury esc.). Not journeymen pros been around the championship for a decade, looking for a payday and couldn’t care less about the club, the lower league player will die for this opportunity PH has given them.

Using youth players regardless of age and basing purely upon footballing ability.

Using the use of experience such as Skuse; Chambers because they’re good championship players because they’re ‘good pros’.

I for one am utterly excited for the new season, far more excited than I’ve been in a long time. Long live King Hurst.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 00:14 - Dec 29 with 1413 viewsMrTown

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 23:44 - Dec 28 by artsbossbeard

I know! 3 votes!

August 3rd? Full of optimism and hope.

Jesus, you’ve done some digging.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:19 - Dec 29 with 1303 viewsurbanblue

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 00:14 - Dec 29 by MrTown

August 3rd? Full of optimism and hope.

Jesus, you’ve done some digging.

You clearly don't know ABB ... It's what he does. He's such a card eh!
Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:40 - Dec 29 with 1269 viewsartsbossbeard

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:19 - Dec 29 by urbanblue

You clearly don't know ABB ... It's what he does. He's such a card eh!

I actually went down a rabbit hole on this one.

I was searching for a Mr Town quote on young Andre from the Braintree friendly where he was 'head and shoulders' above anyone else on the pitch and operating on a higher plain mentally.

My search led me to this gem. I like Mr Town to be fair, he's not half as mad as Keanish.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:47 - Dec 29 with 1245 viewsurbanblue

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:40 - Dec 29 by artsbossbeard

I actually went down a rabbit hole on this one.

I was searching for a Mr Town quote on young Andre from the Braintree friendly where he was 'head and shoulders' above anyone else on the pitch and operating on a higher plain mentally.

My search led me to this gem. I like Mr Town to be fair, he's not half as mad as Keanish.

If there was an award for biggest stirrer in the TWTD awards you would be a shoo in!!
Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:51 - Dec 29 with 1229 viewsartsbossbeard

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:47 - Dec 29 by urbanblue

If there was an award for biggest stirrer in the TWTD awards you would be a shoo in!!

Aw shucks.

What can I say, its a gift.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:55 - Dec 29 with 1222 viewsurbanblue

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:51 - Dec 29 by artsbossbeard

Aw shucks.

What can I say, its a gift.

I pay homage ... How your clapping off of Edun thread hasn't got a mention yet for thread of the year I don't know. Superb performance that day!
Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 09:08 - Dec 29 with 1189 viewsDubtractor

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 08:55 - Dec 29 by urbanblue

I pay homage ... How your clapping off of Edun thread hasn't got a mention yet for thread of the year I don't know. Superb performance that day!

Whatever happened to Edun?

Thought he started off quite brightly, but both Hurst and Lambert have decided he isn't nearly good enough it would seem?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 09:35 - Dec 29 with 1147 viewsartsbossbeard

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 09:08 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

Thought he started off quite brightly, but both Hurst and Lambert have decided he isn't nearly good enough it would seem?

Injured and back with Fulham, I believe.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 10:02 - Dec 29 with 1110 viewsurbanblue

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 09:08 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

Back at Fulham with one eye on his future I think!
Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 10:03 - Dec 29 with 1105 viewsurbanblue

Paul Hurst a better version of MM? on 10:02 - Dec 29 by urbanblue

Back at Fulham with one eye on his future I think!

Not sure he saw eye to eye with Lambert either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024