Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out with the old, in with the new? 03:40 - Aug 3 with 5006 viewsharlingblue

Paul Hurst cannot have been impressed with the MM team of last year, and nor were we, (supporters that actually went to the games), and he is certainly starting to put his stamp on proceedings.
He has his own game plan, wants existing players to buy into it, or be replaced by young and hungry players within the club, and new hungry players from lower leagues that still have something to prove.
Waghorn, a great success last year, and a person that I have a great respect for, might not fit in with the current set up, as he was a bit like Jim McGilton, would have taken the goalkick as well as the rest.
Sick note players your time is up, you know who you are!, stop draining wages and start earning your pay.
Out with the old, in with the new? on 13:28 - Aug 11 with 794 viewsHerbivore

Out with the old, in with the new? on 13:25 - Aug 11 by LeoMuff

With all of its creative players out injured for the entire season...

Well quite. We got less than 10 games out of Huws, Bishop and Dozzell. Got to think it would have made a difference to have had any one of them available for another 20 games. Let's hope we get to see more of them this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Out with the old, in with the new? on 13:56 - Aug 11 with 754 viewsjaykay

Out with the old, in with the new? on 07:26 - Aug 3 by Stenvict

Jim McGilton????

isnt he a manager evans took on. well i think we had a 20 pager on that some time ago

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:02 - Aug 11 with 742 viewsOsborneOneNil

Out with the old, in with the new? on 13:28 - Aug 11 by Herbivore

Well quite. We got less than 10 games out of Huws, Bishop and Dozzell. Got to think it would have made a difference to have had any one of them available for another 20 games. Let's hope we get to see more of them this season.

We may have finished a few places higher, but let’s not kid ourselves that we’d have witnessed a completely different brand of football if Huws had played 40 games.
Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:27 - Aug 11 with 706 viewsLeoMuff

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:02 - Aug 11 by OsborneOneNil

We may have finished a few places higher, but let’s not kid ourselves that we’d have witnessed a completely different brand of football if Huws had played 40 games.

I think we would if dozzell, huws were fit , IMO we would have been at least top10 but probably top 8
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 14:28]

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:31 - Aug 11 with 700 viewsDarth_Koont

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:02 - Aug 11 by OsborneOneNil

If we'd got 2 out of Huws, Bishop, Dozzell and McGoldrick on the pitch at any one time we'd have been a better side and played better football. A lack of ball-playing talent in the middle of the pitch screwed us last season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:37 - Aug 11 with 692 viewsGeoffSentence

Out with the old, in with the new? on 08:55 - Aug 3 by crazyblue68

No no, same people cant accept a different view. Most have been duped by Evans interview, all are wearing rose tinted glasses. I have an opinion which gets shouted down on here by the same few, the whole idea of a forum is for different views. Some on here cant take that.

So, you are complaining about people expressing different views to you, whilst at the same time complaining that people can't can't accept different views on here.

Hmmmm. Let me think about that for a few minutes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Out with the old, in with the new? on 14:49 - Aug 11 with 685 viewsVic

Out with the old, in with the new? on 08:04 - Aug 3 by GREYBLUE

I think the old team would beat the new easily
A season of struggle awaits

Right now, at this time you might be right.

But that is not really what we’re judging are we. The real question, and one we won’t know the answer to for a good few months, is whether the old team would beat the new team when the players have got used to each other, when the new players have had a chance to get used to the Championship and when they fully understand and try to impliement the managers tactics.

So I’d say yes, the old would beat the new at the moment, but I’m not sure if, come Christmas the same will be the case.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024