Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke 16:56 - Aug 4 with 4116 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Discuss

Poll: Best Football Song

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:57 - Aug 4 with 4094 viewsfloridaboy

Who?
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4072 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4074 viewsHipsterectomy

Who?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4073 viewsLesta_Tractor

Good man, good manager, did well here but had run it’s course.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4057 viewsheady

Completely agree.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4053 viewsIncublue

Who cares? Move on.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4045 viewsm14_blue

Never in doubt, absolutely top notch bloke.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 4038 viewsstrikalite

"Edwards has been different class, Ipswich fans are gonna love him"
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:59 - Aug 4 with 4004 viewsRobTheMonk

Mick was quality but here 1 season too long. Muchos respect to the man for what he did for us.
on 16:59 - Aug 4 with 3989 views_

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:04 - Aug 4 with 3880 viewsBlueBadger

He's clearly only doing it because he hates us all. By being nice he'll remove the chance for the current manager to have all sorts of 'motivational' bad quotes on the dressing room wall.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 17:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:04 - Aug 4 with 3876 viewswellhungphil

Agreed absolutely!

He even went so far as to declare Gwion Edwards "different class", which is a sure sign it's the Real Mick McCarthy and not some robot they stuck a stubbly grey beard on and shoved a mic in front of.

He's a gentleman, worked wonders for Ipswich for the first 1000 days he was at Portman Road, left (and with a little bit of style) when his time was up.

I've had worse love affairs I can tell you!
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:05 - Aug 4 with 3858 viewsMugwump

I don't think he has a bad bone in his body, he is a top bloke.

Should have gone gracefully 2 years ago though, typical Yorkshire man, loves the dollar.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:07 - Aug 4 with 3813 viewsDarth_Koont

Considering he had a good chance to stick the boot in over this particular game, it's probably because he's at heart a decent guy who likes Ipswich and gets the Championship.

Pronouns: He/Him

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:09 - Aug 4 with 3748 viewsGlasgowBlue

Didn’t hear him. Some of us were at the game 😜

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:12 - Aug 4 with 3705 viewsJ2BLUE

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:09 - Aug 4 by GlasgowBlue

Didn’t hear him. Some of us were at the game 😜

Where would you like your medal sent?

Truly impaired.

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:13 - Aug 4 with 3702 viewschristiand

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 by Lesta_Tractor

Good man, good manager, did well here but had run it’s course.

He even admitted on Soccer Saturday that things had gone stale. I'm sure it would've been quite intriguing for him to watch the game, but good on MM to be positive with his comments, couldn't have been an easy situation for him to report on especially with his departure from the club being so raw.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 3657 viewsGlasgowBlue

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:12 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

Where would you like your medal sent?

Whoooooosh! You are aware of RKD’s current sabbatical?

Iron Lion Zion

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:15 - Aug 4 with 3651 viewsJ2BLUE

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:14 - Aug 4 by GlasgowBlue

Whoooooosh! You are aware of RKD’s current sabbatical?

I forgot about that...as you were.

Truly impaired.

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:17 - Aug 4 with 3599 viewsGlasgowBlue

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:15 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I forgot about that...as you were.

It’s OK. The Lucans will return just as our Champions League campaign is about to start.

Iron Lion Zion

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 17:18 - Aug 4 with 3588 viewsblueislander

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 16:58 - Aug 4 by strikalite

"Edwards has been different class, Ipswich fans are gonna love him"

From the little I saw his punditry was as boring as the football his team played.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 18:32 - Aug 4 with 3262 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did he say anything about Tabby?

Poll: W or W

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 18:35 - Aug 4 with 3227 viewsPJH

Didn't see it but I have no doubt that he talked sense because that is what he does.
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 3054 viewsAbujaBlue

McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 18:35 - Aug 4 by PJH

Didn't see it but I have no doubt that he talked sense because that is what he does.

122.25 (if on twitter) for Mick's really lovely summary of the game.

2:02:34 if watching via the link.

If you scroll through the whole stream you'll see some nice snippets.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 19:04]
McCarthy complimentary towards us- Top bloke on 19:07 - Aug 4 with 2985 viewsjas0999

Didn’t see it. Was at the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024