Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never seen this Jackson fella play 06:55 - Aug 7 with 1278 viewsmartin12120137

Sounds decent from what everyone saying. But anyone who has seen him play whats he like? Physical ? Poacher? Quick?
Never seen this Jackson fella play on 07:18 - Aug 7 with 1182 viewsCuffy81

I haven't seen that much of him in game, but his key attribute is his pace, hes absolutely lightning quick. There is a YouTube collection of his goals from last season posted on here a few days ago.

Hurst has clearly identified he inherited a team with very little out and out pace.
Never seen this Jackson fella play on 09:34 - Aug 7 with 977 viewsmartin12120137

Never seen this Jackson fella play on 07:18 - Aug 7 by Cuffy81

I haven't seen that much of him in game, but his key attribute is his pace, hes absolutely lightning quick. There is a YouTube collection of his goals from last season posted on here a few days ago.

Hurst has clearly identified he inherited a team with very little out and out pace.

Thanks for that! Just seen the video looks a decent player from it! Very quick like you say. Let’s hope it all work out and we get him in!
Never seen this Jackson fella play on 10:59 - Aug 7 with 883 viewsAYACCA

Never seen this Jackson fella play on 07:18 - Aug 7 by Cuffy81

If you're quick enough you're good enough
Never seen this Jackson fella play on 11:04 - Aug 7 with 862 viewsdidsburyblue

I've been going to Stanley regularly for 3 seasons now and this lad is mustard. Pretty much everything that has already been said - absolutely rapid; once he's away from a Defender I've never seen him caught.

More significantly though, he is a really good finisher. Plays on the last defender so any through balls like we saw from Dozzell v West Ham are pretty much are the archetypal goal that Jackson scored last season.

Could play either down middle or Left or Right hand striker of a 3. As proven in the stats last year, with his pace he created so many other simple tap ins + also won a fair few penalties.

In conclusion - quality signing, would be made up if he does come.

Donacien on the other hand is proper garbage, even by L2 standard. Woeful touch, abysmal passing and most worryingly of all (which I note was flagged up in some of the post Blackburn comments) his positioning sense is diabolical. I'm amazed he even commanded a fee at all - always the worst player in the team at Stanley last season.

Hope the above helps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024