Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through 15:45 - Aug 7 with 4770 viewsJon_456

Do we / ME have funds to go through with Nolan & Nsiala?

Gone from being disappointed at waghorn leaving to now hoping it goes through ASAP so we can strengthen the squad.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 1249 viewsSitfcB

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:16 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

I've hardly had time to look at the board in the last week!

Slacker.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:46 - Aug 7 with 1201 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:06 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

Have a bit of a theory that Windass is coming instead of Jackson, something along the lines of the fact we have to pay Rangers a big lump of the Waghorn fee. If Garner stays we probably don't need Jackson anyway.

I'm getting the impression Garner probably will stay (and Jonas as well, incidentally). I do think it's an either/or on Jackson and Windass rather than both, particularly given the fees.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:49 - Aug 7 with 1179 viewschicoazul

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:46 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

I'm getting the impression Garner probably will stay (and Jonas as well, incidentally). I do think it's an either/or on Jackson and Windass rather than both, particularly given the fees.

Glad to hear on both although I suppose that means we may lose Jonas in January. Garner is exactly the sort of player we should be signing if we didnt already have him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:55 - Aug 7 with 1146 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:49 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

Glad to hear on both although I suppose that means we may lose Jonas in January. Garner is exactly the sort of player we should be signing if we didnt already have him.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jonas is offered a new deal. From what I gather PH has taken to him since he came back. Obviously that's notwithstanding someone offering silly money before Thursday 5pm.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:57 - Aug 7 with 1135 viewschicoazul

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:55 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Wouldn't surprise me if Jonas is offered a new deal. From what I gather PH has taken to him since he came back. Obviously that's notwithstanding someone offering silly money before Thursday 5pm.

Yeah everything is on the table until then I suppose, but I'd like to see him get a new deal. Question is would he take it, with all he talk about bigger clubs taking a good hard look. His Agent may tell him he is better off sitting tight.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 1110 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:57 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

Yeah everything is on the table until then I suppose, but I'd like to see him get a new deal. Question is would he take it, with all he talk about bigger clubs taking a good hard look. His Agent may tell him he is better off sitting tight.

Perhaps, but I think he likes it around here and has seemed very happy with life since he's been back - and who wouldn't be, new baby and played at the World Cup! - and something regarding a release clause could always be factored into the deal to help faciliate a later move if someone did come in for him along down the line.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:19 - Aug 7 with 1052 viewschicoazul

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:03 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Perhaps, but I think he likes it around here and has seemed very happy with life since he's been back - and who wouldn't be, new baby and played at the World Cup! - and something regarding a release clause could always be factored into the deal to help faciliate a later move if someone did come in for him along down the line.

True true. He is an important good player and he does seem to love playing for us.

Hey btw did Flores leave? Not sure you have reported that he definitely has..

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:34 - Aug 7 with 1025 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:19 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

True true. He is an important good player and he does seem to love playing for us.

Hey btw did Flores leave? Not sure you have reported that he definitely has..

No, he hasn't. I jumped the gun a bit on that, thought it was sorted but wasn't (basically a bit of a misunderstanding), but I still expect it to go through eventually.
Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:35 - Aug 7 with 1013 viewsSpruceMoose

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:34 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

No, he hasn't. I jumped the gun a bit on that, thought it was sorted but wasn't (basically a bit of a misunderstanding), but I still expect it to go through eventually.

Presumably Evans threatened to fire his Dad in an attempt to block the move?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:36 - Aug 7 with 1007 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:35 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Presumably Evans threatened to fire his Dad in an attempt to block the move?

I presume his dad might end up with a job at Arsenal as well!
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:37 - Aug 7 with 1005 viewsSpruceMoose

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 17:36 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

I presume his dad might end up with a job at Arsenal as well!

Not if we give him a bad reference.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024