Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) 12:42 - Aug 8 with 1972 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 12:44 - Aug 8 with 1952 viewsKieran_Knows

What's he said/done?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 13:23 - Aug 8 with 1741 viewsdidsburyblue

Why’s he a bellend? As I posted yesterday I’ve been going to Stanley for 3 years now and he’s great. Have a look at his twitter comments. He is open, answers all fans questions, happy to admit failings (both his and the club’s) and openly asks fans for comments/thoughts on a variety of issues.

For those that took issue with the silence from Marcus Evans last year, Andy Holt is the complete opposite of this.
Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 14:13 - Aug 8 with 1585 viewsSWGF

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 13:23 - Aug 8 by didsburyblue

Why’s he a bellend? As I posted yesterday I’ve been going to Stanley for 3 years now and he’s great. Have a look at his twitter comments. He is open, answers all fans questions, happy to admit failings (both his and the club’s) and openly asks fans for comments/thoughts on a variety of issues.

For those that took issue with the silence from Marcus Evans last year, Andy Holt is the complete opposite of this.

His comments in the news item are very, very self-aggrandising. Must be something about L1 owners/CEOs. Posh’s is the same. More than happy to tell the world how great they are in negotiations. Two sides to every deal but seemingly only some feel the need to tell everyone how great they are.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 14:44 - Aug 8 with 1512 viewsdidsburyblue

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 14:13 - Aug 8 by SWGF

His comments in the news item are very, very self-aggrandising. Must be something about L1 owners/CEOs. Posh’s is the same. More than happy to tell the world how great they are in negotiations. Two sides to every deal but seemingly only some feel the need to tell everyone how great they are.

Can't see how any of the comments in the news piece are aggrandising. All he has said is that the vaulation hasn't been met and therefore no sale (at that time). Can't see any problem with that; its surely what he said to Town in discussion, the only difference is he choices to state this on Twitter.
Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 15:49 - Aug 8 with 1415 viewsSWGF

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 14:44 - Aug 8 by didsburyblue

Can't see how any of the comments in the news piece are aggrandising. All he has said is that the vaulation hasn't been met and therefore no sale (at that time). Can't see any problem with that; its surely what he said to Town in discussion, the only difference is he choices to state this on Twitter.

OK mate. I get it.

#mancrush

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 15:52 - Aug 8 with 1393 viewschicoazul

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 14:13 - Aug 8 by SWGF

I really hate this new breed of vocal chairman, CE or whatever. The Posh guy is the worst but the MK Dons guy also sucks.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 16:06 - Aug 8 with 1341 viewssolemio

Accrington's Chief Exec sounds like a right bellend (n/t) on 15:52 - Aug 8 by chicoazul

I really hate this new breed of vocal chairman, CE or whatever. The Posh guy is the worst but the MK Dons guy also sucks.

How else is he going to get his orange squash up the straw if he doesn't suck?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024