Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for those on here would like to have pretentions to being Top Lads 17:46 - Oct 10 with 1269 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.football365.com/news/revealed-how-every-pl-manager-would-fare-in-a-b
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 17:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One for those on here would like to have pretentions to being Top Lads on 18:08 - Oct 11 with 976 viewsWadeyBlue

Christ, anyone on here wanting to be a top lad please let me know so i can literally p1ss myself with laughter.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

One for those on here would like to have pretentions to being Top Lads on 19:05 - Oct 11 with 920 viewsSlambo

Superb..!

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

One for those on here would like to have pretentions to being Top Lads on 19:20 - Oct 11 with 895 viewslinhdi

One for those on here would like to have pretentions to being Top Lads on 19:05 - Oct 11 by Slambo

Superb..!

Love it. Btw, there is a link through to Pochettino's haircuts. He looked a bit hard in his ponytail days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024