Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) 16:23 - Oct 24 with 1748 viewsKeno

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:24 - Oct 24 with 1744 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let's not kid ourselves there won't be one

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 1733 viewsclive_baker

Some silly Billy will be

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 1727 viewsZedRodgers

Do you mean scapegoat?

No, not at the moment

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:30 - Oct 24 with 1708 viewsDarth_Koont

Some poor buck.

Let's hope it's not Billykowski.

Pronouns: He/Him

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:32 - Oct 24 with 1698 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:26 - Oct 24 by ZedRodgers

Do you mean scapegoat?

I'm giving Keno the benefit of the doubt here (always dangerous), but I'm fairly sure that was deliberate.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 1688 viewsclive_baker

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:32 - Oct 24 by Swansea_Blue

I'm giving Keno the benefit of the doubt here (always dangerous), but I'm fairly sure that was deliberate.

no sh1t

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 1688 viewsKeno

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:32 - Oct 24 by Swansea_Blue

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 1651 viewsKeno

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:26 - Oct 24 by ZedRodgers

Do you mean scapegoat?

Zeddy!!!

its an old TWTD tradition dating dates to the days of Nerdy, Voice of Reason, Malcy and NewmarketBlue when someone posted about an escape goat

I think at the time its was the lad we had at left back who looked like a cross between Stacy Solomon and Lassie - I can't think of his name but it will come to me

anyway from them on it has been

Login to get fewer ads

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsMeadowlark

I'm sure we'll find a sitting buck, or some school pigeon to be our fall gay!
Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 24 with 1584 viewsMijckl

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 24 by Keno

Zeddy!!!

its an old TWTD tradition dating dates to the days of Nerdy, Voice of Reason, Malcy and NewmarketBlue when someone posted about an escape goat

I think at the time its was the lad we had at left back who looked like a cross between Stacy Solomon and Lassie - I can't think of his name but it will come to me

anyway from them on it has been

Escape goats are like getaway cars, only slower
Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 18:53 - Oct 24 with 1487 viewsBlueBadger

Regardless of how they perform, some div will definitely try to pin it on Skuse or Knudsen.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 24 with 1461 viewsSteve_M

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 18:53 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

Regardless of how they perform, some div will definitely try to pin it on Skuse or Knudsen.

Nah, Spence coming back into the team makes it simple.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 19:43 - Oct 24 with 1380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 24 by Steve_M

Nah, Spence coming back into the team makes it simple.

I make you right!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024