Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My player ratings from todays game... 17:01 - Oct 27 with 1054 viewsmathiemagic

PL you have a job on your hands that is for sure. We cant defend, we give silly goals away and we cant score. A statue is in order if you keep this lot up.

Bart 3
knudson 1
Chambers 4
Pennington 5
Chalobah 3
Ward 3
Dozzell 3
Skuse 4
Downes 7
Jackson 3
Sears 3

Subs
Spence 4
Lankester 5
Edwards 4

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

My player ratings from todays game... on 17:06 - Oct 27 with 986 viewsPositivelyPortman

You’re joking with 7 for Downes aren’t you?
Lots of effort but constantly gave the ball away.
You’re right with Knudsen though - absolutely sh!te. He can’t pass a ball a few feet.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

My player ratings from todays game... on 17:53 - Oct 27 with 864 viewsrenard

Downes MoM by a country mile!
My player ratings from todays game... on 08:26 - Oct 28 with 699 viewsmathiemagic

My player ratings from todays game... on 17:06 - Oct 27 by PositivelyPortman

You’re joking with 7 for Downes aren’t you?
Lots of effort but constantly gave the ball away.
You’re right with Knudsen though - absolutely sh!te. He can’t pass a ball a few feet.

MOM for me. Not a hard call really. What has happened to Knudson though, he was never brilliant but used to be solid at least. Now he cant defend it seems and cant pass the ball. Just hope PL can breathe some life into the lot of them.

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

My player ratings from todays game... on 08:31 - Oct 28 with 688 viewsPJH

My player ratings from todays game... on 08:26 - Oct 28 by mathiemagic

MOM for me. Not a hard call really. What has happened to Knudson though, he was never brilliant but used to be solid at least. Now he cant defend it seems and cant pass the ball. Just hope PL can breathe some life into the lot of them.

I would make Downes MOM because he was the least poor in my opinion.

Paul Lambert has somehow got to get them believing that they can win football matches and he has to do it quick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024