Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: 09:30 - Oct 29 with 1661 viewsblueysbackside

Sam Gallagher from Southampton. Target man. 6ft 4in striker who can hold up the ball and bring others into play (other football cliches are available). 23 years old.

Ryan Fredericks from West Ham. Championship stalwart. Right-back (but can play left-back). Can't get into first team at mo.

James McCarthy from Everton (providing he's fit). Just returned from double leg break. Attacking midfielder.
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:33 - Oct 29 with 1636 viewsNo9

If I had a £10Mn kitty I would move to southern Europe
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:34 - Oct 29 with 1626 viewssolemio

That's a very valuable cat.
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:36 - Oct 29 with 1591 viewsblueislander

The striker sounds interesting. Have you seen him play?
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:41 - Oct 29 with 1570 views44_not_out

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:36 - Oct 29 by blueislander

The striker sounds interesting. Have you seen him play?

He signed him on FIFA and he did well, so he must be good
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:42 - Oct 29 with 1564 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Gallagher is a great shout, think at 23 he needs to find a permanent home as it isn't working at Southampton.

Ryan Fredericks and James McCarthy a bit unrealistic, James McCarthy not an attacking midfielder, would take Kieran Dowell from Everton though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:42 - Oct 29 with 1556 viewsblueislander

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:41 - Oct 29 by 44_not_out

He signed him on FIFA and he did well, so he must be good

I suspected that may be the case.
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:45 - Oct 29 with 1539 viewsblueysbackside

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:42 - Oct 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

Sam Gallagher is a great shout, think at 23 he needs to find a permanent home as it isn't working at Southampton.

Ryan Fredericks and James McCarthy a bit unrealistic, James McCarthy not an attacking midfielder, would take Kieran Dowell from Everton though.

JM can play as an attacking midfielder, a la Huws. Gallagher wants out at Saints. I seem to recall him playing against us in the past for Blackburn (?). He is basically a better version of Joe Garner. Fredericks knows about the Championship and is a wing back. I like Donacien (and Kenlock) but this guy would add something to our backline which we are missing.
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:51 - Oct 29 with 1495 viewsJakeITFC

I don’t think you’d get much change from £10m for Gallagher.

The wages of the other two make them impossible (and a lot of other reasons).
Login to get fewer ads

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:56 - Oct 29 with 1465 viewsAce_High1

Why do people have such unrealistic expectations when it comes to what players we could afford/attract.

James McCarthy will earn more in a week than our highest earner does in a month. That is even before considering the cost of signing him (far higher than £10m) and then also the fact he would not want to join ITFC in a million years.

Gallagher we may be able to attract on loan - but wages will be beyond what we pay so need Southampton to support.

Fredericks has only just joined WH - he is not going to want to drop out down to us this quickly and if he does move to the Championship it would be a loan to one of the teams at the top end.
if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 10:01 - Oct 29 with 1433 viewsMJallday

10 million would buy us Lionel messis left arm ? We’d probably need the rest of him though

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 10:12 - Oct 29 with 1378 viewsitfc1981

The players Hurst got rid of. (wouldn't be enough)

Poll: Should Mick stick with Chambers at RB?

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 10:13 - Oct 29 with 1370 viewsblueysbackside

if I had a £10m kitty I'd buy: on 09:56 - Oct 29 by Ace_High1

Why do people have such unrealistic expectations when it comes to what players we could afford/attract.

James McCarthy will earn more in a week than our highest earner does in a month. That is even before considering the cost of signing him (far higher than £10m) and then also the fact he would not want to join ITFC in a million years.

Gallagher we may be able to attract on loan - but wages will be beyond what we pay so need Southampton to support.

Fredericks has only just joined WH - he is not going to want to drop out down to us this quickly and if he does move to the Championship it would be a loan to one of the teams at the top end.

I thought the same before Bullard returned
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024