Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any NOW TV users on here? 12:23 - Dec 3 with 3110 viewsmaccyd9

Looking to bin off Sky but can't realistically find any suitable replacement price wise and this seems to be a fairly decent alternative.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:27 - Dec 3 with 3089 viewsWadeyBlue

I use NOW TV for the films. Its mega. 7.99 a month. Well worth it.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:35 - Dec 3 with 3069 viewsMeadowlark

I use it for sport, but I purchased a 10 month cut price package.......and no, you cannot get the red button matches.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 12:39]
Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:36 - Dec 3 with 3063 viewsJammyDodgerrr

It's Sky just without the contract, well, well worth it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:37 - Dec 3 with 3061 viewsJ2BLUE

Which Sky packages are you looking to replace?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:37 - Dec 3 with 3061 viewsBurwell_Blue

Impossible to answer without knowing what channels you want.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:41 - Dec 3 with 3042 viewsmaccyd9

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:37 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

Which Sky packages are you looking to replace?

I'm wondering if it's possible to do away with Sky altogether and get the Now TV Box.

Primarily I'll watch Sports, missus watches the usual women stuff (soaps) and I'll need Kids channels too.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:43 - Dec 3 with 3033 viewsmaccyd9

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:37 - Dec 3 by Burwell_Blue

Impossible to answer without knowing what channels you want.

Really just Sports, Entertainment and Kids.

I pay an extortionate amount a month for Sky and can't get it any lower (even with removing channels apparently) so am looking at alternatives. Virgin are not in my IP1 area so I'm looking at the different streaming options and Now TV etc.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:44 - Dec 3 with 3026 viewsdirtyboy

I have NowTV for Movies and now and again i'll buy a pass to watch the football. It's not cheap for a one off, but it's so rare, it makes sense to not pay a monthly and not use it.

I also have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I don't have an aerial or sat dish anymore either, just those three services on all tvs and with BBCiPlayer and the ITV app, we're good to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:45 - Dec 3 with 3019 viewsJ2BLUE

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:41 - Dec 3 by maccyd9

I'm wondering if it's possible to do away with Sky altogether and get the Now TV Box.

Primarily I'll watch Sports, missus watches the usual women stuff (soaps) and I'll need Kids channels too.

Sounds like you would need entertainment, kids and sport. Possibly worth it if you can still get the cut price Black Friday offers.

You won't be able to watch Town on the red button though...which might be a blessing?

Truly impaired.

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:50 - Dec 3 with 3012 viewsKieran_Knows

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:43 - Dec 3 by maccyd9

Really just Sports, Entertainment and Kids.

I pay an extortionate amount a month for Sky and can't get it any lower (even with removing channels apparently) so am looking at alternatives. Virgin are not in my IP1 area so I'm looking at the different streaming options and Now TV etc.

Virgin are not in IP1? I'm signed up with them, as are my parents who live 2 minutes away from you!

I'll PM you some details.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:52 - Dec 3 with 3003 viewsmaccyd9

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:50 - Dec 3 by Kieran_Knows

Virgin are not in IP1? I'm signed up with them, as are my parents who live 2 minutes away from you!

I'll PM you some details.

I thought it was odd but I went through the location checker and it said it wasn't and as you say, got mates round the corner who do have it.

I'll double check.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 16:18 - Dec 3 with 2843 viewsSoleBayBlue

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:52 - Dec 3 by maccyd9

I thought it was odd but I went through the location checker and it said it wasn't and as you say, got mates round the corner who do have it.

I'll double check.

I binned sky and now use Now TV, I dip in and out of sports, movies and entertainment packages when theres something on I want to watch. e.g I bought a 3 month sports package to cover the Ryder Cup and then Autumn Internationals and then cancelled it again. Theres usually a deal about. You can't get the red button content unfortunately! I'm sure I've save considerably over the £50-60 I was giving sky every month.
Any NOW TV users on here? on 18:23 - Dec 3 with 2759 viewsFurrow

Watch out for the best offers on a new box or stick.
I just bought a new stick with voice command two months of entertainment and 1 day sport pass £14.99
and yes the entertainment passes only start when the old ones expire.
The old boxes and sticks sell for £10-15
Any NOW TV users on here? on 21:06 - Dec 3 with 2666 viewsDubtractor

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:52 - Dec 3 by maccyd9

I'll double check.

I think a number of places on the wrong side of the river don't have Virgin coverage.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any NOW TV users on here? on 21:07 - Dec 3 with 2665 viewsDubtractor

Any NOW TV users on here? on 12:44 - Dec 3 by dirtyboy

I have NowTV for Movies and now and again i'll buy a pass to watch the football. It's not cheap for a one off, but it's so rare, it makes sense to not pay a monthly and not use it.

I also have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I don't have an aerial or sat dish anymore either, just those three services on all tvs and with BBCiPlayer and the ITV app, we're good to go.

This is exactly what I have and do.

Easily get my moneys worth from the 3 packages with box sets and films.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any NOW TV users on here? on 21:27 - Dec 3 with 2650 viewsLord_Lucan

I ditched Sky and got Freesat, the only thing I was then mising was Sky Atlantic so I got the NOW thing.

Wasn't long before I ditched them both and went back to Sky as it is so easy to use
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 22:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any NOW TV users on here? on 22:34 - Dec 3 with 2575 viewsJ2BLUE

Any NOW TV users on here? on 21:27 - Dec 3 by Lord_Lucan

I ditched Sky and got Freesat, the only thing I was then mising was Sky Atlantic so I got the NOW thing.

Wasn't long before I ditched them both and went back to Sky as it is so easy to use
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 22:10]

You got Sky Atlantic once you realised that's where you can watch Game of Thrones? Right?

Truly impaired.

Any NOW TV users on here? on 22:40 - Dec 3 with 2566 viewsLord_Lucan

Any NOW TV users on here? on 22:34 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

You got Sky Atlantic once you realised that's where you can watch Game of Thrones? Right?

Err no.

I think at the time it was for Boardwalk Empire

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any NOW TV users on here? on 23:22 - Dec 3 with 2531 viewschasing_crazy

Like most on here, I ditched sky but grudgingly as thought I'd regret it, however was able to pick up a good price on Now TV and with Netflix and prime (already using it for the deliveries anyway). I have kids and Netflix is great for them, lots of better on demand programs for them, so I have cut my bill by about £40 per month and haven't looked back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024