Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player 18:28 - Dec 22 with 7249 viewscarlisleaway

Out of his depth in the championship, no engine and frightened to stamp his authority on a game with his weak or lack of.......tackles
My opinion only..
Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 00:11 - Dec 23 with 810 viewsunstableblue

Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 23:02 - Dec 22 by linhdi

If you had been at the game you would have had a different opinion. He was superb.

Not sure he was superb, but he was good and did a lot of things right. He stood out amongst our players technically.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 01:12 - Dec 23 with 782 viewsTerra_Farma

I failed to realize he was on the pith until Chalobah played him in to win us a free kick.
Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 06:50 - Dec 23 with 738 viewsbrogansnose

Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 20:08 - Dec 22 by ITFC_Forever

Yep. He’s improving with each game.

He's come into a squad with his old mentor, who turned out to be out of his depth, has struggled to adapt to this league, has not had a run of games and is in a team that has had a load of cack going on in the background which has been failing badly. However, there is a player in there who, if anything , is lacking a bit of confidence and is improving - like you say - with every game. I can see PL making a player out of him for us.
Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 12:14 - Dec 23 with 677 viewsHoppersblue10

Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 01:12 - Dec 23 by Terra_Farma

I failed to realize he was on the pith until Chalobah played him in to win us a free kick.

Next time maybe face the pitch. 👍🏻

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 12:50 - Dec 23 with 654 viewsreusersfreekicks

So many off our fans think that if we just played all our kids every game we'd be top of the league. Such nonsense.
Talking about poor players Nolan is a typical 1st Division player on 13:05 - Dec 23 with 652 viewsWickets

Confidence is huge in a football he is just lacking in that department at the moment. I think/hope when he gets that confidence back he will be a decent championship player. The same might be said for quite a few of our squad. Just think anyone who has only seen Bart this season would think he is pants but we know better !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024