Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Millwall game 11:06 - Dec 30 with 4747 viewstractorboy1978

Our biggest since when?
This Millwall game on 02:13 - Dec 31 with 385 viewsharlingblue

Our next two league games, both at home, against fellow relegation candidates Millwall and Rotherham, must yield 6 points, to have any chance of keeping our Championship status, irrespective of any January buys. Failing to do that, we are dead and buried, cut too far adrift.
I hope that we do it, just to keep in the mix, but it will be with the weakest set of players that I have seen wearing an Ipswich Town shirt.
If we win these two games, I trust that having got a passionate Manager in Paul Lambert, Marcus Evans will at last release some decent money to OUR CLUB, and not use it as a tax loss for his our business ventures, perhaps invite Ed Sheeran to be part of the board, and get world wide exposure of our current plight? Amen, not meant as a rant, more a plea from a football loving, ITFC season ticket holder.
This Millwall game on 04:24 - Dec 31 with 362 viewsBenters2

This Millwall game on 02:13 - Dec 31 by harlingblue

Our next two league games, both at home, against fellow relegation candidates Millwall and Rotherham, must yield 6 points, to have any chance of keeping our Championship status, irrespective of any January buys. Failing to do that, we are dead and buried, cut too far adrift.
I hope that we do it, just to keep in the mix, but it will be with the weakest set of players that I have seen wearing an Ipswich Town shirt.
If we win these two games, I trust that having got a passionate Manager in Paul Lambert, Marcus Evans will at last release some decent money to OUR CLUB, and not use it as a tax loss for his our business ventures, perhaps invite Ed Sheeran to be part of the board, and get world wide exposure of our current plight? Amen, not meant as a rant, more a plea from a football loving, ITFC season ticket holder.

I can’t see us beating Millwall tbh Rotherham maybe but not Millwall.

They have 10 more points than town,I very much doubt they will just roll over and help us out.
This Millwall game on 04:29 - Dec 31 with 360 viewsBenters2

Every game is massive when you are propping up the whole division!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024