Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is our goalkeeping coach 18:32 - Jan 1 with 1085 viewswarkthisway

Whoever he is he should be sacked - how can our two times player of the season lose form that quickly - he should be captain not on the bench ! And Gerken -well where do you start ! Chambo covering 5/10 performances with fist pumps and as for Spence😂- looking forward to league 1 and clearing that dross out

bentnkuqi

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 1057 viewsEly_Blue

Please tell me what Gerken did wrong today?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:36 - Jan 1 with 1046 viewswarkthisway

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:34 - Jan 1 by Ely_Blue

Please tell me what Gerken did wrong today?

Atrocious kicking - back 4 have no confidence in him- that third goal was keystone cops

bentnkuqi

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 1031 viewshomer_123

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:36 - Jan 1 by warkthisway

Atrocious kicking - back 4 have no confidence in him- that third goal was keystone cops

You mean Penningtons hospital ball?

Also, re. kicking, you do know that he's being instructed to kick to Spence out wide right?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:39 - Jan 1 with 1016 viewsEly_Blue

The third goal was an underhit backpass that Gerken had no choice but to try and win as he was already on his way out to receive the ball, he got clattered in the process so I’m not sure how you can blame him for Pennington underhit pass, as for his kicking today he actually didn’t have many kicks to make and they were all pretty decent today.

Try again budgie boy

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:40 - Jan 1 with 1012 viewsgrimboy

I watched the keepers warm up today before the game and they really didn’t look interested walking about dropped shoulders and the coach just lumped the ball at them in goal honestly m not sure he was a keeper coach but he never worked them hard.
You don’t expect them to be knackered from the work out but it didn’t look like they enjoyed it at all.
Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:40 - Jan 1 with 1007 viewspointofblue

No confidence in the 'keeper doesn't explain why Pennington elected to underhit that pass; if anything you'd think he would have given it too much weight to ensure it got there.

There was one horrific clearance at 3-1 but it was with his injured leg - the ball should have never been given to him under those circumstances in the first place.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 976 viewswarkthisway

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:40 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

No confidence in the 'keeper doesn't explain why Pennington elected to underhit that pass; if anything you'd think he would have given it too much weight to ensure it got there.

There was one horrific clearance at 3-1 but it was with his injured leg - the ball should have never been given to him under those circumstances in the first place.

You lot deserve league 1

bentnkuqi

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 956 viewsdebenhamblue

Did anyone else notice rotating a third keeper with Bart with the shooting practice in the warm up ? It may be me but had not noticed that before. Looked to me like training a reserve keeper in the match day routine
Login to get fewer ads

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 944 viewsFifeITFC

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:50 - Jan 1 by debenhamblue

Did anyone else notice rotating a third keeper with Bart with the shooting practice in the warm up ? It may be me but had not noticed that before. Looked to me like training a reserve keeper in the match day routine

Harry Wright?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 937 viewsEly_Blue

Harry Wright has been doing that for the last 7-8 games

Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 930 viewsgrimboy

Exactly they just don’t seem to warm up properly I am baffled by it all.
Who is our goalkeeping coach on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 918 viewsfloridaboy

Bart as captain! you are joking of course!

We currently have two poor keepers for whatever reason. Don't think it is down to the coach. He can coach them on the practice pitch all week but once over the line he cannot do anything about kicking, errors etc. Might as well blame Lambert for Chambers giving the penalty away or Penningtons poor back pass!!!

Just my opinion of course. Just a bit concerned that people are looking to blame everyone else apart from the players.
Who is our goalkeeping coach on 19:09 - Jan 1 with 862 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

If in doubt put it out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024