Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA - Spare Ticket 14:17 - Mar 6 with 1221 viewsyogiblue

I have a spare ticket for this weekends game as a mate has cancelled on me if anyone wants it....? Just £20....
WBA - Spare Ticket on 14:51 - Mar 6 with 1179 viewsIllinoisblue

speaking of WBA away... did I read somewhere we'd sold out our allocation? Is that true? Impressive if so. Although my first thought was we'd sold out of an initial allocation rather than the entire away section.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:29 - Mar 6 with 1148 viewsSteve_M

WBA - Spare Ticket on 14:51 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

speaking of WBA away... did I read somewhere we'd sold out our allocation? Is that true? Impressive if so. Although my first thought was we'd sold out of an initial allocation rather than the entire away section.

Yes, it was an initial allocation. Think we'll have a decent number though, £20 a ticket and a ground we've not played at much in a decade.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:47 - Mar 6 with 1124 viewsfloridablue

Its the live game on ESPN+ here..not that it helps with the spare ticket!
WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:51 - Mar 6 with 1120 viewsSpruceMoose

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:47 - Mar 6 by floridablue

Bo-lox. Does that mean it won't be on iFollow? I've had about 4 ESPN+ free trial subscriptions so far this season. I'm having to invent email addresses at this point!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:54 - Mar 6 with 1112 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:47 - Mar 6 by floridablue

great app, has all boxing & ufc on it!
WBA - Spare Ticket on 16:44 - Mar 6 with 1079 viewsIllinoisblue

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:51 - Mar 6 by SpruceMoose

Bo-lox. Does that mean it won't be on iFollow? I've had about 4 ESPN+ free trial subscriptions so far this season. I'm having to invent email addresses at this point!

i've canceled and re-subscribed about three times already this season. it's actually a decent app; some of the video quality has been staggeringly good. Away at Accrington was like watching a horror movie in 5k.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

WBA - Spare Ticket on 17:12 - Mar 6 with 1051 viewsSpruceMoose

WBA - Spare Ticket on 15:54 - Mar 6 by TrueBlueLikeKevinBru

great app, has all boxing & ufc on it!

If you are interested in those then yeah I'm sure it is great. There's not much else on there for me, even though the subscription is pretty cheap. No high priced doorbell subscriptions in my house.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

WBA - Spare Ticket on 17:18 - Mar 6 with 1037 viewshorsehollerer

WBA - Spare Ticket on 16:44 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

i've canceled and re-subscribed about three times already this season. it's actually a decent app; some of the video quality has been staggeringly good. Away at Accrington was like watching a horror movie in 5k.

Ha, same on all the above!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024