Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away fans today 13:22 - Mar 9 with 753 viewsitfcbarmyarmy

Any idea where fans are going pub wise before the game, can't find much on pre match for today

Poll: Who will you vote for, for supporters player of the season?

Away fans today on 14:02 - Mar 9 with 700 viewsLord_Lucan

Probably too late for you now - and I have no idea if anyone has gone in there but..........

WBA pub and food advice by Lord_Lucan 4 Mar 2019 10:11
I highly recommend The Sportsman Club. Despite the name it is actually a pub and does some fantastic food, it's Indian run with loads of Indian BBQ offerings and some great curry. The Mixed Grill is superb.

It's at the start of the High St (although it isn't really a high St as such), it's one mile from the ground so about a 15 minute walk. It is likely to be very busy but there are lots of tables in the restaurant area (tressle table type operation) and you can probably book one. It was quite a spit and sawdust place but it's had a recent facelift - must admit I preferred it before.

No real ales unfortunately but well worth a visit.

https://www.sportsmanbarandrestaurant.co.uk/gallery/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Away fans today on 14:24 - Mar 9 with 653 viewseddiespearitt03

I usually stay in the city centre and then jump on the metro train to the WBA ground (walking distance to the ground 8/10 minutes)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024