Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 08:18 - Mar 14 with 6167 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Yesterday was tough. But then the tide may have turned. Four horses in the first two races but none of them winning and three placing summed up the way it was going. And then Altior and Tiger Roll won, before Band of Outlaws won the handicap. To have the front two in the market for the RSA at 16s and 10s and end up losing in that race was hard to swallow. Anyway, onto day three..

1:30 — JLT Novices Chase
Lostintranslation and DEFI DE SEUILL (10/3) have been beating each other this season with the latter getting to the front too soon when beating here on New Year’s Day. However, I believe Defi is simply a better horse. He’s classy, he likes this course and is a very fair favourite. The 2017 Triumph Hurdle winner knows how to win and has a great chance at a surprisingly bigger price than expected at 10/3. Lostintranslation may want it a bit further too but will be staying on up the Cheltenham hill. They both finished ahead of Vinndication who was swerving this until the last minute but has had an interrupted prep. I have also played REAL STEEL (13/2 E/W) who has looked a good chaser at a lower level this season. He fell on his fencing debut when cruising and has won twice easily since. He was an excellent hurdler so has the class to go with these and could have the turn of foot to snatch it off the front two.
1 — Defi De Seuill 10/3
2 — Lostintranslation 7/2
3 — Real Steel 13/2

2:10 — Pertemps Final
The Irish qualifier for this at Christmas is often a race to follow for this Pertemps Final and SIRE DU BERLAIS (6/1 E/W) was an eyecather when sixth. He finished a staying on fourth in the Martin Pipe last season and this trip should suit. Samburu Shujaa searches for the hat trick but has taken a handicap hike and would need a career best whilst Notwhatiam has been very well supported this week which could be significant. This race has delivered a plot or two over the years. Cuneo goes for Rachael Blackmore and isn’t without a chance and the same can be said for FIRST ASSIGNMENT (12/1 E/W) who is a Cheltenham winner twice this season. He ran an ok race last time at Warwick but would have been primed for this. A Toi Phil looks overpriced on his best form but is not one to rely on.
1 — Sire Du Berlais 6/1
2 — First Assignment 12/1
3 — Notwhatiam 12/1

2:50 - Ryanair Chase
Footpad was stunning last year in a poor Arkle after dominating he novice chase division all year. He has lots of class but has been poor this season by his standards and needs to be near his best to be a player in this red-hot renewal of the Ryanair Chase. Last year’s winner Balko Des Flos has his ground but has not looked in last year’s form this season whilst Road To Respect should go best of the three for Gigginstown in Michael O’Leary’s bid to win the race he sponsors. Terrefort was put in his place by Gold Cup candidate Clan Des Obeaux at Ascot whilst Frodon may just find one or two too classy. Selection instead goes to MONALEE (9/2) who may relish this trip and the ability to bowl along up front and use his tactical speed down the hill to get them all off the bridle. It’ll take a big ride from Rachael Blackmore to time this right but he could have them all in trouble if he gets into his jumping rhythm. Un De Sceaux is a previous winner who ran a stormer behind Altior this season but is getting on now and might be outstayed up the Cheltenham hill.
1 — Monalee 9/2
2 — Road To Respect 9/2
3 — Frodon 7/1

3:30 — Stayers Hurdle
Supasundae ran a good race behind Penhill in this last season when Bacardys fell at the last in contention to place. Both should go well but take on two new classy rivals here. FAUGHEEN (9/2 E/W) is the people’s champion and has reportedly worked brilliant as of late and looks a great each way bet at 9/2 with Betway paying for places. He will get this trip as shown with his awesome performance when beating Penhill at Punchestown and could send the crowds into rapture with a win. Black Op and Top Notch are solid yardsticks from Britain but both were destroyed by PAISLEY PARK (15/8) who relished the hill. He’s undoubtedly been the UK best staying hurdler this season and can confirm that here but has a harder task by taking on some good horses from Ireland. He will need some pace to aim at but it’s a big field and likely to have a true gallop which makes him the one to beat. Yanworth could be overpriced if coming on for his run last time after a break.
1 — Paisley Park 15/8
2 — Faugheen 9/2
3 — Yanworth 33/1

4:10 — Brown Plate
A typically wide open renewal of the Plate now but Siruc Du Lac takes on JANIKA (9/2 E/W) again. The former beat the latter but has risen in the weights whilst the latter can overturn that form with the rain likely to suit. He won three times on heavy in France and this looks an ideal chance for him. He’s ultra-consistent so is a slid each way bet to nothing at 5-places. I have also had a small bet on KALONDRA (14/1 E/W) despite a disappointing break when last seen. He’s had a break since and saves his best runs for here and could be a dark horse.
1 — Janika 9/2
2 — Siruh Du lac 13/2
3 — Kalondra 14/1

4:50 — Mares Novice Hurdle
One of my biggest bets of the week now. EPATANTE (NAP at 5/2) has looked superb for Nicky Henderson on both of her UK starts. She showed a blistering turn of foot on her UK debut at Kempton before hacking up at Exeter on the bridle. She was a Grade 1 bumper winner in France and I believe she should be 4/5 for this with her main market rival Honeysuckle out of the race with an injury. If Epatante was a Willie Mullins horse for this, how short would she be? Posh Trish has to give Epatante weight but is very solid and will give her all but the officially top rated Mare may find Epatante just too classy. Ruby Walsh is on My Sister Sarah which suggests she’s the best of Willie Mullins seven. Elusive Belle is held in high regard by Nicky Henderson who couldn’t hold a stronger hand for this race.
1 — Epatante 5/2
2 — Posh Trish 6/1
3 — Elusive Belle 14/1

5:30 — Kim Muir Handicap Chase
Measureofmydreams comes into this after running well in third last time after a 667 day absence. He will be a big player if coming on for the run as expected. He’s a bit short though at 5/1 in a ride wide open as always. He does have the brilliant Jamie Codd on board though which is a big plus in these Amateur races. Touck Kick can outrun his odds at a nice price whilst The Young Master ran uncharacteristically poorly last time. Derek O’Connor and Patrick Mullins ride Any Second Now and Livelovelaugh so they need to be considered carefully. My two for this are IT’S ALL GUESSWORK (10/1 E/W) and KILFILUM CROSS (14/1 E/W). The former was an eyecatcher over hurdles last time in a Pertemps qualifier but is back over fences today off just 11st 1lb. The latter is an interesting horse having been massively backed last time from 6/1 into 6/4 on his debut for the yard and the whisper is this was the long-term aim for Henry Oliver. There has been money for this horse recently for today and he could just be very well handicapped.
1 — It’s All Guesswork 10/1
2 — Kilfilum Cross 14/1
3 — Measureofmydreams 5/1

Day 3 bets:
1:30 — Defi De Seuill 10/3 & Real Steel E/W 13/2
2:10 — Sire Du Berlais 6/1 E/W & First Assignment 12/1 E/W
2:50 — Monalee 14/1 E/W (antepost) & 9/2
3:30 — Paisley Park 15/8 & Faugheen 9/2 E/W
4:10 — Janika 9/2 E/W & Kalondra 14/1 E/W
4:50 — Epatante (NAP) 5/1 (antepost) & 5/2
5:30 — It’s All Guesswork 10/1 E/W & Kilfilum Cross 16/1 E/W

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 14:40 - Jan 3 with 3070 viewsuefacup81

Got my £60 off SkyBet today - cheers Rommers!

Looking like slim pickings for tomorrows 1330hrs, unless you have different thoughts? Odds-on favourite at the moment.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 14:47 - Jan 3 with 3039 viewsSitfcB

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 14:40 - Jan 3 by uefacup81

Got my £60 off SkyBet today - cheers Rommers!

Looking like slim pickings for tomorrows 1330hrs, unless you have different thoughts? Odds-on favourite at the moment.

Pic D’Orhy

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 14:52 - Jan 3 with 3033 viewsSWGF

Thanks Rommers.

That SkyBet offer is a strange one...took full advantage.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 08:34 - Mar 14 with 3498 viewsJamma

Good work Rommy.

Skybet freebet on Real Steel @ 13/2.

Still up over the 2 days so far thanks to some E/W coming in. But would be nice to have a winner.
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:02 - Mar 14 with 3449 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not being a troll, but out of interest, how did yesterdays tips perform?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:07 - Mar 14 with 3437 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:02 - Mar 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

12 horses:

3 wins
2 seconds
1 third

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:13 - Mar 14 with 3429 viewsfooters

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:02 - Mar 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Are there any moral ambiguities surrounding the sport of horse racing? Maybe we should discuss them here.

Cheers for the write-up, Rommers- may even have a flutter today as have been missing out on the fun :)

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:17 - Mar 14 with 3421 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 09:13 - Mar 14 by footers

Are there any moral ambiguities surrounding the sport of horse racing? Maybe we should discuss them here.

Cheers for the write-up, Rommers- may even have a flutter today as have been missing out on the fun :)

Feel free. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 10:06 - Mar 14 with 3348 viewsJohnny_Boy

You got any stats of percentage wins going to the faves so far?
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 10:25]
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 10:13 - Mar 14 with 3299 viewsblue62

Did you see Lee Westwood's wins yesterday?
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 10:47 - Mar 14 with 3231 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers Rommers, good stuff.

All 1 pt e/w unless stated:

Extra place bookies where possible

1330 Voix Du Reve TWO POINTS PLACE @ 3.15 - 3 places Smarkets
1410 Theclockisticking @ 26.0 - 6 places Paddy Power
1450 Frodon @ 7.5 - 4 places Bet Victor
1530 Supasundae @ 8.5 - 4 places Bet Victor
1610 Doitforthevillage @ 21.0 - 5 places Bet 365
1650 Lust For Glory @ 17.0 - 4 places Bet Victor
1730 Its All Guesswork @ 10.0 - 5 places Bet 365

GL all

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:20 - Mar 14 with 3159 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 10:06 - Mar 14 by Johnny_Boy

You got any stats of percentage wins going to the faves so far?
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 10:25]

Backing short prices seems to be a mug's game at Cheltenham. Someone said yesterday you'll do better long term taking short prices. I think it's the complete opposite. Find decent value long shots and use extra place bookies. Most of my winnings have come from horses placing, many of which placed due to extra place offers.

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:28 - Mar 14 with 3146 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:20 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Backing short prices seems to be a mug's game at Cheltenham. Someone said yesterday you'll do better long term taking short prices. I think it's the complete opposite. Find decent value long shots and use extra place bookies. Most of my winnings have come from horses placing, many of which placed due to extra place offers.

How I make money at Cheltenham is antepost.

Unfortunately the two races I had in great positions, both ended badly. A month ago I had:

RSA favourite Delta Work at 16/1
RSA second favourite Santini at 10/1
Arkle favourite Le Richebourg at 6/1
Arkle second favourite Cilaos Emery at 14/1

Those four finished third, second, didn’t run (injury) and didn’t run (injury). Whilst I got my money back on the last two, they were in such strong positions, it’s gutting.

Still.. on to today. Tomorrow is arguably my strongest day with Pic D’Orhy and magic Saint both running.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:30 - Mar 14 with 3140 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:28 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

How I make money at Cheltenham is antepost.

Unfortunately the two races I had in great positions, both ended badly. A month ago I had:

RSA favourite Delta Work at 16/1
RSA second favourite Santini at 10/1
Arkle favourite Le Richebourg at 6/1
Arkle second favourite Cilaos Emery at 14/1

Those four finished third, second, didn’t run (injury) and didn’t run (injury). Whilst I got my money back on the last two, they were in such strong positions, it’s gutting.

Still.. on to today. Tomorrow is arguably my strongest day with Pic D’Orhy and magic Saint both running.

Good luck mate.

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:35 - Mar 14 with 3131 viewsJohnny_Boy

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:20 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Whilst I noticed a few favourites did win over the last few days - a hell of a lot didn't.
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:47 - Mar 14 with 3101 viewsJohnny_Boy

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 10:47 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Cheers Rommers, good stuff.

All 1 pt e/w unless stated:

Extra place bookies where possible

1330 Voix Du Reve TWO POINTS PLACE @ 3.15 - 3 places Smarkets
1410 Theclockisticking @ 26.0 - 6 places Paddy Power
1450 Frodon @ 7.5 - 4 places Bet Victor
1530 Supasundae @ 8.5 - 4 places Bet Victor
1610 Doitforthevillage @ 21.0 - 5 places Bet 365
1650 Lust For Glory @ 17.0 - 4 places Bet Victor
1730 Its All Guesswork @ 10.0 - 5 places Bet 365

GL all

Good luck with yours J2. FRODON will probably be my 14.50 choice to, but I'm still unsure.

13.30 Throwing caution to the wind & hoping for an upset with PRAVALAGUNA @ 16/1 EW
14.10 FIRST ASSIGNMENT @ 9/1 EW
14.50 ---------------still undecided----------------
15.30 Epic long shot BAPAUME @ 20/1 EW
16.10 RIVER WYLDE @ 12/1 EW
16.50 LUST FOR GLORY @ 16/1 EW
17.30 NO COMMENT 12/1 EW
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:02 - Mar 14 with 3006 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Delighted with Defi and SDB (7/2 and 6/1).

Brilliant rides from Barry Geraghty

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:07 - Mar 14 with 2987 viewsChateauWines

Excellent read Romford!

Ive only done four horses for entire meeting

Tue 2.50 Beware the Bear 12/1 Won
Wed 4.10 Band of Outlaws 6/1 Won
Thu 4.10 Siruh Du Lac 8/1
Thu 5.10 Measureofmydreams 6/1

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:20 - Mar 14 with 2946 viewsuefacup81

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:02 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Delighted with Defi and SDB (7/2 and 6/1).

Brilliant rides from Barry Geraghty

Cheers for Defi, Rommers - £60 up today!

Tomorrow looks like slim pickings on the 1330hrs, unless you know something we don't? Favourite currently 5/6 on...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:21 - Mar 14 with 2945 viewsRyorry

I use same method, but seem to have backed a few favs at e/w prices today!

Was unable to post earlier due to this site being down, but posted these on my own forum -

at 1.18pm
1.30 CAPELAND 33/1 (risky, but couldn't resist the price Icon_biggrin ) ((unpl))
2.10 SIRE DU BERLAIS 9/2 (5 pl b365) ((won))
2.50 UN DE SCEAUX 11/2//TERREFORT 22/1 (freebie b365) ((both unpl))
3.30 YANWORTH 25/1 (4 pl b365)

at 2.07pm
4.10 JANIKA 9/2 (5 pl b365)
4.50 POSH TRISH 11/2
5.30 MEASURE OF MY DREAMS 4/1 (5 pl b365)

My usual 0.5pt e/w on all of today's; and have also done a 0.10pt e/w trixie on these last 3 (stake 0.80pt).

Yesterday City Island won 8/1 (bog); UDG 3rd 9/1; Thyme Hill 3rd 20/1 (bog), and a stake refund from b365 in the second race under their TV 4/1+ offer meant a profit on the day of +4.63pts less the loss on day 1 of -0.49pt =
CF at start of today for me: +4.14pts

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:23 - Mar 14 with 2937 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:20 - Mar 14 by uefacup81

Cheers for Defi, Rommers - £60 up today!

Tomorrow looks like slim pickings on the 1330hrs, unless you know something we don't? Favourite currently 5/6 on...

Antepost horse racing tip by The_Romford_Blue 28 Jan 2019 6:05
It’s been a very long while since I put a horse up on here but I’m adamant I’ve found a great antepost bet. And since the last antepost bet I put up on here was One For Arthur for the 2017 Grand National at big prices before he won. And many were very appreciative of that so why not give another one now...

Cheltenham Festival - Day 4 - March 15th - Triumph Hurdle.

There’s a french horse. He’s been bought for some big money over here with the intention of running in the Triumph Hurdle. He’s been sent to the 2nd best UK trainer. He was the second best French Juvenile last season with grade 1 winner form throughout.

Anyway, he’s well clear on form with everything sent from France (French bred horses tend to dominate the market for this race) with plenty of them over here winning on UK debut.

The third favourite for the race - Quel Destin - has already won a grade 1 in England this season and was beaten 13 lengths by this horse.
The favourite for this - Fakir Doudaries - won the Triumph Hurdle trial on Saturday but too was beaten in France by this horse - by 15 LENGTHS (and gave the other horse weight).

On all known form, the horse ought to be a lot shorter than the current price.

Of course I have no reason to post this - but I’ve got my money down (a 4-figure return) and have no issue passing on my fancy. Frnwch racing experts agree and I’ve fancied him for about 6 weeks now. Anyone who follows me on Twitter would’ve seen I’ve been on him for weeks. But after Saturday the form was franked again and now he’s my biggest fancy antepost in a long time (since One For Arthur for the National).

He’s 16/1 for the race. HOWEVER, if you choose to back him, take the 12/1 with skybet. Because they are Non Runner No Bet. This means you get your money back should he not run. Which would be because of injury.

The horse is PIC D’ORHY at 12/1 (NRNB) with Skybet for the 2019 Triumph Hurdle in March 15th. I’ll be there for the week to watch him win.

Good luck all who choose to bet him - I hope I don’t receive any abuse for posting this - it has been 8 months since I last posted a horse betting thread on here after all.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:23 - Mar 14 with 2934 viewsRyorry

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 11:47 - Mar 14 by Johnny_Boy

Good luck with yours J2. FRODON will probably be my 14.50 choice to, but I'm still unsure.

13.30 Throwing caution to the wind & hoping for an upset with PRAVALAGUNA @ 16/1 EW
14.10 FIRST ASSIGNMENT @ 9/1 EW
14.50 ---------------still undecided----------------
15.30 Epic long shot BAPAUME @ 20/1 EW
16.10 RIVER WYLDE @ 12/1 EW
16.50 LUST FOR GLORY @ 16/1 EW
17.30 NO COMMENT 12/1 EW

Hope you were on Frodon, well done if so!

Also wd to Rommy in first 2 races esp

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:29 - Mar 14 with 2891 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:21 - Mar 14 by Ryorry

I use same method, but seem to have backed a few favs at e/w prices today!

Was unable to post earlier due to this site being down, but posted these on my own forum -

at 1.18pm
1.30 CAPELAND 33/1 (risky, but couldn't resist the price Icon_biggrin ) ((unpl))
2.10 SIRE DU BERLAIS 9/2 (5 pl b365) ((won))
2.50 UN DE SCEAUX 11/2//TERREFORT 22/1 (freebie b365) ((both unpl))
3.30 YANWORTH 25/1 (4 pl b365)

at 2.07pm
4.10 JANIKA 9/2 (5 pl b365)
4.50 POSH TRISH 11/2
5.30 MEASURE OF MY DREAMS 4/1 (5 pl b365)

My usual 0.5pt e/w on all of today's; and have also done a 0.10pt e/w trixie on these last 3 (stake 0.80pt).

Yesterday City Island won 8/1 (bog); UDG 3rd 9/1; Thyme Hill 3rd 20/1 (bog), and a stake refund from b365 in the second race under their TV 4/1+ offer meant a profit on the day of +4.63pts less the loss on day 1 of -0.49pt =
CF at start of today for me: +4.14pts

Well done on the winner.

I did a £1 placepot which went down on race 2. I made a rookie error with the 365 offer and only got a £2 free bet which I wasted on Terrefort to place.

Paisley Park would also be good for me as I would get two free £10 bets.

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:40 - Mar 14 with 2871 viewsJohnny_Boy

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:23 - Mar 14 by Ryorry

Hope you were on Frodon, well done if so!

Also wd to Rommy in first 2 races esp

Yep. 7/1 to win outright *thumbs up*
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:44 - Mar 14 with 2863 viewsRyorry

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 3 on 15:29 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Well done on the winner.

I did a £1 placepot which went down on race 2. I made a rookie error with the 365 offer and only got a £2 free bet which I wasted on Terrefort to place.

Paisley Park would also be good for me as I would get two free £10 bets.

Well done & what a brilliant win for Paisley Park - fairy story for horse who nearly died from colic 2 years ago - and his owner who's been blind from birth but follows his horse all over the world -he had tickets for the Australian Open (tennis) final, but gave them & his plane tickets up to watch the horse run elsewhere!

Also smashing to see Bryony Frost win the Ryanair on Frodon - first Grade 1 Chelts Fest winner for a female jockey - and well done trainer Paul Nicholls for giving her the chances.

V. emotional watching those, and I didn't have a bean on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024