Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hahahaha 15:24 - May 6 with 8842 viewstrncbluearmy

The scums open top bus broke down, you could't make it up

Always tinpot

COYB
Hahahaha on 15:34 - May 6 with 5872 viewsBlueBadger

Be fair here, the amount of feeble excuses they've found to drag the poor thing out it must have several hundred thousand miles on the clock.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 19:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hahahaha on 15:34 - May 6 with 5863 viewsSteve_M

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/norwich-city-parade-bus-breaks-down-1-6034855

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hahahaha on 15:35 - May 6 with 5855 viewsGeoffSentence

Parade footage here

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hahahaha on 16:03 - May 6 with 5605 viewsronnyd

Probably the brakes were seized solid due to lack of use.
Hahahaha on 16:05 - May 6 with 5599 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Hahahaha on 15:35 - May 6 by GeoffSentence

Parade footage here

Shame on us, we often forget they won the Mr Clutch Cup once. That to go with those 2 tinpot league/milk cup...
[Post edited 6 May 2019 16:14]

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

on 16:07 - May 6 with 5574 views_

Hahahaha on 16:13 - May 6 with 5499 viewsIllinoisblue

on 16:07 - May 6 by _

indeed, their bus breaking down is funny for about a second and then you remember why they're on a bus.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

on 16:15 - May 6 with 5466 views_

Hahahaha on 16:13 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

indeed, their bus breaking down is funny for about a second and then you remember why they're on a bus.

Login to get fewer ads

Hahahaha on 16:44 - May 6 with 5321 viewsBlueorder

I have it on good authority that those who were charged with wrapping the bus covered some rather important air inlets. Thus the bus over heated.
The bus may or may not have been wrapped in Suffolk!
on 16:45 - May 6 with 5299 views_

Hahahaha on 16:44 - May 6 by Blueorder

I have it on good authority that those who were charged with wrapping the bus covered some rather important air inlets. Thus the bus over heated.
The bus may or may not have been wrapped in Suffolk!

Hahahaha on 16:47 - May 6 with 5270 viewsatlanticblue

Hahahaha on 15:34 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Be fair here, the amount of feeble excuses they've found to drag the poor thing out it must have several hundred thousand miles on the clock.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 19:23]

I wouldn’t laugh to loud they have more fans at a testimonial today that we get during a home game
Hahahaha on 17:16 - May 6 with 5097 viewsSpruceMoose

on 16:45 - May 6 by _

Alright Captain Serious, nothing wrong with having a bit of a chuckle at their misfortune.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hahahaha on 17:16 - May 6 with 5090 viewsMeadowlark

Hahahaha on 16:47 - May 6 by atlanticblue

I wouldn’t laugh to loud they have more fans at a testimonial today that we get during a home game

Laugh to who?
on 17:17 - May 6 with 5083 views_

Hahahaha on 17:16 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Alright Captain Serious, nothing wrong with having a bit of a chuckle at their misfortune.

Hahahaha on 17:20 - May 6 with 5055 viewsSarge

Hahahaha on 16:47 - May 6 by atlanticblue

Why are you referring to your fellow fans as “they”?
Hahahaha on 17:20 - May 6 with 5055 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:17 - May 6 by _

"There's not much to 'chuckle' about this season."

Exactly. That's why I will allow this.

Play on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hahahaha on 17:30 - May 6 with 4978 viewsFtnfwest

Proton loaned them the bus for old times sake
Hahahaha on 17:32 - May 6 with 4956 viewsHARRY10

They'll get around £100m in TV money and lord knows what in parachute money when they come back down to our £1.3m in LI.

An open to bus for promotion would have been tinpot, but I would want it for us if we'd won the title.

Yes, I want them to come straigt back down, but not half as much as I want us to come straight back up. And however 'tinpot' some might call it I know there would be a fair few thousand lining the streets to celebrate us with the trophy.
Hahahaha on 17:35 - May 6 with 4933 viewsTractorCam

on 17:17 - May 6 by _

Lighten up. Not sure you'll find many Ipswich fans that disagree with you about them earning promotion.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hahahaha on 17:37 - May 6 with 4920 viewsFtnfwest

Hahahaha on 17:32 - May 6 by HARRY10

They'll get around £100m in TV money and lord knows what in parachute money when they come back down to our £1.3m in LI.

An open to bus for promotion would have been tinpot, but I would want it for us if we'd won the title.

Yes, I want them to come straigt back down, but not half as much as I want us to come straight back up. And however 'tinpot' some might call it I know there would be a fair few thousand lining the streets to celebrate us with the trophy.

Have to say if we come back up whether we win the division or not I wouldn’t want the parade. Good old pitch invasion after the last game would do me
on 17:37 - May 6 with 4912 views_

Hahahaha on 17:35 - May 6 by TractorCam

Lighten up. Not sure you'll find many Ipswich fans that disagree with you about them earning promotion.

Hahahaha on 17:40 - May 6 with 4883 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:37 - May 6 by _

You sure do know how to overreact to the most mundane stuff sometimes.

on 17:42 - May 6 with 4874 views_

Hahahaha on 17:40 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

You sure do know how to overreact to the most mundane stuff sometimes.

Hahahaha on 17:50 - May 6 with 4800 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:42 - May 6 by _

I understand now. Clearly it is important for you to impress on us that you're a really cool dude who is far too slick to laugh at something mildly amusing.

on 17:53 - May 6 with 4781 views_

Hahahaha on 17:50 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

I understand now. Clearly it is important for you to impress on us that you're a really cool dude who is far too slick to laugh at something mildly amusing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024