Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away days next season 21:12 - May 6 with 3895 viewsitfc_bucks

Just looked at who is in League 1 and pleasantly surprised to see quite a few convenient away games for me next year.

MK Dons, Wycombe and Oxford all less than an hours drive.

Family connections in Lincoln too.

Looks like I might get a few extras in this year, compared to normal!
Away days next season on 21:47 - May 6 with 3763 viewsJubba1975

Posh looks pretty convenient too, direct train link, and a short walk from the train station!
Away days next season on 22:09 - May 6 with 3659 viewstractorgirls

Just hope everyone remembers the smaller ticket amounts we will be given in League One.

Poll: Good, Bad, Ugly?

Away days next season on 22:12 - May 6 with 3638 viewsTractorCam

Away days next season on 21:47 - May 6 by Jubba1975

Posh looks pretty convenient too, direct train link, and a short walk from the train station!

Shame they demolished the terrace, instantly downgrades that away day. Charlton need to stay down!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Away days next season on 22:38 - May 6 with 3517 viewsjampow

Away days next season on 22:09 - May 6 by tractorgirls

Just hope everyone remembers the smaller ticket amounts we will be given in League One.

I think the Gold Card could be quite a shrewd investment next season.
Away days next season on 23:02 - May 6 with 3419 viewsStNeotsBlue

Away days next season on 22:12 - May 6 by TractorCam

Shame they demolished the terrace, instantly downgrades that away day. Charlton need to stay down!

Southend is always decent. MK Dons is a bit sh1te but if we're doing well they'll give us as many tickets as needed. Gave Mansfield 5000 in what was in effect a play off game.
Away days next season on 23:57 - May 6 with 3299 viewslinhdi

Almost half of our away games will be fairly easy to reach, even from Ipswich (less than 3 hours being my benchmark).
And many of the very long distance are to grounds that will be new for many and / or places that are well worth spending some beer vouchers in. For example, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale, Shrewsbury. Plus Bolton. Play-offs could get add another decent trip or two...

Definitely worth getting a gold card.
Away days next season on 08:28 - May 7 with 3031 viewsKTBlue

Away days next season on 23:57 - May 6 by linhdi

Almost half of our away games will be fairly easy to reach, even from Ipswich (less than 3 hours being my benchmark).
And many of the very long distance are to grounds that will be new for many and / or places that are well worth spending some beer vouchers in. For example, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale, Shrewsbury. Plus Bolton. Play-offs could get add another decent trip or two...

Definitely worth getting a gold card.

does the silver card give any benefit for getting away tickets, its not clear on the website? Was thinking the other day, could almost do with the away passport they introduced when we went up.
Away days next season on 08:40 - May 7 with 2998 viewshammo56

Away days next season on 08:28 - May 7 by KTBlue

does the silver card give any benefit for getting away tickets, its not clear on the website? Was thinking the other day, could almost do with the away passport they introduced when we went up.

Silver card comes after Gold card and season ticket holders but before general sale.
Login to get fewer ads

Away days next season on 08:42 - May 7 with 2989 viewsKTBlue

Away days next season on 08:40 - May 7 by hammo56

Silver card comes after Gold card and season ticket holders but before general sale.

excellent, cheers for that, so for 29 quid, its probably worth getting then.
Away days next season on 08:46 - May 7 with 2966 viewshammo56

Away days next season on 08:42 - May 7 by KTBlue

excellent, cheers for that, so for 29 quid, its probably worth getting then.

Yep remember you get one free ticket for the match of your choice as well.
Away days next season on 08:48 - May 7 with 2952 viewshammo56

Away days next season on 08:46 - May 7 by hammo56

Yep remember you get one free ticket for the match of your choice as well.

Meant to say that is a home game not an away game.
Ultimate Membership.... on 09:06 - May 7 with 2894 viewsBloots

....£60.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Ultimate Membership.... on 09:12 - May 7 with 2869 viewshammo56

Ultimate Membership.... on 09:06 - May 7 by Bloots

....£60.

Don't you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase the ultimate membership for £60?
I assumed as the poster was asking about a silver card he wasn't a season ticket holder.
Away days next season on 09:36 - May 7 with 2816 viewsallezlesbleus

Is there anyone with more time on their hands than me, who could draw up a list of probable away allocations that we will receive at each club next year?
Ultimate Membership.... on 09:39 - May 7 with 2808 viewsKTBlue

Ultimate Membership.... on 09:12 - May 7 by hammo56

Don't you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase the ultimate membership for £60?
I assumed as the poster was asking about a silver card he wasn't a season ticket holder.

yep, not a season ticket holder and for complicated reasons, won't be able to be. Planning on quite a few away trips and was thinking it may be hard to get a ticket for some of them.
Away days next season on 09:45 - May 7 with 2790 viewsHeathlander

Away days next season on 08:40 - May 7 by hammo56

It's worth getting a Gold Card for this alone....

* Receive a Birthday email from the Club
Ultimate Membership.... on 09:49 - May 7 with 2775 viewshammo56

Ultimate Membership.... on 09:39 - May 7 by KTBlue

yep, not a season ticket holder and for complicated reasons, won't be able to be. Planning on quite a few away trips and was thinking it may be hard to get a ticket for some of them.

I think a lot will depend on how we are doing.
Obviously there will be a case of people wanting to do grounds where they haven't been before although some of those you should be ok to get a ticket.
Obviously AFC Wimbledon will be a struggle to get a ticket where I believe there will only be just over 700 tickets available for away fans so even gold card holders like myself might miss out.
When you have a moment have a look on the fans guide to football grounds as it gives some information about the allocations for away fans.
https://www.footballgroundguide.com/
Ultimate Membership.... on 10:22 - May 7 with 2700 viewsKTBlue

Ultimate Membership.... on 09:49 - May 7 by hammo56

I think a lot will depend on how we are doing.
Obviously there will be a case of people wanting to do grounds where they haven't been before although some of those you should be ok to get a ticket.
Obviously AFC Wimbledon will be a struggle to get a ticket where I believe there will only be just over 700 tickets available for away fans so even gold card holders like myself might miss out.
When you have a moment have a look on the fans guide to football grounds as it gives some information about the allocations for away fans.
https://www.footballgroundguide.com/

cheers. Yep will be walking distance to AFC, so that was a priority but as you say, it will be for everyone.
Away days next season on 10:53 - May 7 with 2615 viewslinhdi

The away passport still exists, but in the form of "ultimate" membership. It is only available to season ticket holders, so it is effectively a home-and-away season ticket. It includes away cup games but you have to buy home cup games match by match.

You can return 3 tickets per season.

Occasionally, someone wants an away season but not a home one. In theory that can't be done, but it is always worth talking to the ticket office.
Away days next season on 13:03 - May 7 with 2415 viewsKTBlue

Away days next season on 10:53 - May 7 by linhdi

The away passport still exists, but in the form of "ultimate" membership. It is only available to season ticket holders, so it is effectively a home-and-away season ticket. It includes away cup games but you have to buy home cup games match by match.

You can return 3 tickets per season.

Occasionally, someone wants an away season but not a home one. In theory that can't be done, but it is always worth talking to the ticket office.

Ah right cheers. I turn my back for one minute...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024