Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these protesters .... 18:15 - Jun 4 with 18105 viewsbackwaywhen

Why dont they do something worth wile for the day . like voluntary work , instead of clogging up the streets of London !.
All these protesters .... on 11:33 - Jun 5 with 996 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 11:27 - Jun 5 by footers

Thank god you can see my point, Mr Moose.

You would have thought people would be supportive of our young people trying to educate themselves and better their lot.

Every morning I wake up, check the board and there's just more and more hateful sh1t on here. There's about 7-8 posters who post this stuff constantly and it's running the board.

Pretty depressing really.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 11:39]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All these protesters .... on 11:44 - Jun 5 with 973 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 11:32 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

The people that moan about students, tax-payers money part-funding them, and "Mickey Mouse degrees" are usually the people that didn't go to uni and are a bit jealous.

Yes, indeed. It's funny how the autumn years can coarsen the spirits of some.

Every day is a day for learning. And people putting down students and other book-wranglers should bear in mind that those very same people may well become doctors, captains of industry or, in some very special cases, copywriters.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

All these protesters .... on 11:47 - Jun 5 with 968 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 11:33 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Every morning I wake up, check the board and there's just more and more hateful sh1t on here. There's about 7-8 posters who post this stuff constantly and it's running the board.

It's a sad state of affairs when noble posters like your good self and Stokie are fed up with the hard-of-thinking who post their nasty bile on this precious forum.

You should stick around, only if to show them that you can be the bigger manimal.

All these protesters .... on 11:59 - Jun 5 with 919 views26_Paz

What you mean is there are some people who don't agree with you on some issues and you therefore think they are idiots who should go away.

The Paz Man

All these protesters .... on 14:33 - Jun 5 with 884 viewsballycastle

All these protesters .... on 11:20 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

What they study is fair game thought right?

It's a risk you run when you mock someone for studying. They might turn around and laugh at you for pushing a broom.

Not fair to either side really, is it?

You have never seen me mock ones study selections.

Barking up wrong tree again, isn't this whataboutery? Didn't you accuse me of this earlier?
All these protesters .... on 14:36 - Jun 5 with 878 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:33 - Jun 5 by ballycastle

You have never seen me mock ones study selections.

Barking up wrong tree again, isn't this whataboutery? Didn't you accuse me of this earlier?

Wan't aimed at you directly. It was a post inviting you to discuss some of the study shaming going on in the thread with me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

All these protesters .... on 14:40 - Jun 5 with 871 viewsballycastle

All these protesters .... on 14:36 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Wan't aimed at you directly. It was a post inviting you to discuss some of the study shaming going on in the thread with me.

It is probably better for the person that they study that which the country requires rather than what they wish, that aside education should never stop, clearly with some it never starts.
All these protesters .... on 14:41 - Jun 5 with 868 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:40 - Jun 5 by ballycastle

It is probably better for the person that they study that which the country requires rather than what they wish, that aside education should never stop, clearly with some it never starts.

Who decides what the country needs though? Agree with your second point.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 14:42]

Login to get fewer ads

All these protesters .... on 14:43 - Jun 5 with 860 viewsballycastle

All these protesters .... on 14:41 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Who decides what the country needs though? Agree with your second point.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 14:42]

That is pretty obvious from the career pages and websites isn't it?
All these protesters .... on 14:44 - Jun 5 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:43 - Jun 5 by ballycastle

That is pretty obvious from the career pages and websites isn't it?

Not really. There's never many adverts for writing Monty Python or The Young Ones, but aren't you glad they were written?

I guess the irony is lost on the OP on 14:46 - Jun 5 with 859 viewsDyland

Unless s/he is yet another fooking troll.

This board these days...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

All these protesters .... on 14:46 - Jun 5 with 853 viewsballycastle

All these protesters .... on 14:44 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Not really. There's never many adverts for writing Monty Python or The Young Ones, but aren't you glad they were written?

Yep, but there are far less openings and chances for success than if one was to study electrical engineering for example.
All these protesters .... on 14:47 - Jun 5 with 850 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:46 - Jun 5 by ballycastle

Yep, but there are far less openings and chances for success than if one was to study electrical engineering for example.

True, but wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone was an electrical engineer? Besides, that might not be where everyone's talents lay.

All these protesters .... on 14:50 - Jun 5 with 836 viewsShropshireBluenago09

All these protesters .... on 11:24 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

It's difficult being a polite member of this board when so many posters have popped up lately with just enough intelligence to parrot what they read on info wars, but not enough intelligence to work out that it's all nonsense

You'll be the death of this forum. Not me!

LOL

Gus Uhlenbeek

All these protesters .... on 14:51 - Jun 5 with 833 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:50 - Jun 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

LOL

You in particular.

To paraphrase the words of the great Facters, I don't know ShropshireBluenago09, but I stood in some once.

All these protesters .... on 14:56 - Jun 5 with 816 viewsShropshireBluenago09

All these protesters .... on 14:51 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

You in particular.

To paraphrase the words of the great Facters, I don't know ShropshireBluenago09, but I stood in some once.

me in particular what? what exactly am i supposed to have done except disagree with your 'leftist' points of view...some people

Gus Uhlenbeek

All these protesters .... on 14:58 - Jun 5 with 811 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 14:56 - Jun 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

me in particular what? what exactly am i supposed to have done except disagree with your 'leftist' points of view...some people

Blokes like you, coming on here, throwing around alt-right, incel terms like 'Libtards'.

Shame really. Used to be good this forum.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 15:03]

All these protesters .... on 15:09 - Jun 5 with 785 viewsm14_blue

Yep. It’s like a competition to show off how little empathy you can show for your fellow man, sadly reflecting society since the Brexit vote.

We used to just have the occasional poster who was a contrarian troll but now there’s a large group who derail every conversation and are making this board a nasty place to visit.

I’ve never been one to knock TWTD, Phil and Gav do an amazing job and their site has played an embarrassingly large role in my life, however, the rising number of these idiots, emboldened as they are, have made it a less pleasant place.

I’m sure it’s a microcosm of society, and I don’t want it to be an echo chamber (give me a good debate with GB any day) but I deal with enough w**kers in every day life, I’m not going to do it in my spare time any more, at least for a bit.

Love and peace TWTD

COYB
All these protesters .... on 15:12 - Jun 5 with 780 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 15:09 - Jun 5 by m14_blue

Yep. It’s like a competition to show off how little empathy you can show for your fellow man, sadly reflecting society since the Brexit vote.

We used to just have the occasional poster who was a contrarian troll but now there’s a large group who derail every conversation and are making this board a nasty place to visit.

I’ve never been one to knock TWTD, Phil and Gav do an amazing job and their site has played an embarrassingly large role in my life, however, the rising number of these idiots, emboldened as they are, have made it a less pleasant place.

I’m sure it’s a microcosm of society, and I don’t want it to be an echo chamber (give me a good debate with GB any day) but I deal with enough w**kers in every day life, I’m not going to do it in my spare time any more, at least for a bit.

Love and peace TWTD

COYB

You know what. I make you right.

All these protesters .... on 15:18 - Jun 5 with 762 viewsShropshireBluenago09

All these protesters .... on 14:58 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Blokes like you, coming on here, throwing around alt-right, incel terms like 'Libtards'.

You are calling me out for one word. Wasnt aimed at anyone on here, it was aimed at the protesters (as above title). Dont take it personally.
Ive been called a facsist and a bigot, by you and others recently, for literally just agreeing with SOME of Farage, Trumps views.
Whats changed about the forum? From what i can see, a lot of people have the same point of view as me. A lot of people have the same point of view as you. A forum is a platform to discuss. I have NEVER 'thrown around alt-right' views, merely expressed them in a balanced manor....
Or is it because im from Shropshire, not Suffolk?

Gus Uhlenbeek

All these protesters .... on 15:20 - Jun 5 with 755 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 15:09 - Jun 5 by m14_blue

Love and peace TWTD

COYB

"I deal with enough w**kers in every day life"

You're a teacher?

All these protesters .... on 15:20 - Jun 5 with 751 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 15:18 - Jun 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

You are calling me out for one word. Wasnt aimed at anyone on here, it was aimed at the protesters (as above title). Dont take it personally.
Ive been called a facsist and a bigot, by you and others recently, for literally just agreeing with SOME of Farage, Trumps views.
Whats changed about the forum? From what i can see, a lot of people have the same point of view as me. A lot of people have the same point of view as you. A forum is a platform to discuss. I have NEVER 'thrown around alt-right' views, merely expressed them in a balanced manor....
Or is it because im from Shropshire, not Suffolk?

You said it. If you don't like how that makes people perceive you, may reconsider posting like that.

You lot don't discuss. You bully, you abuse, you smear, twist, provoke, harangue and troll.

This forum has become a giant waste of time to be honest.

All these protesters .... on 15:22 - Jun 5 with 739 viewsShropshireBluenago09

All these protesters .... on 15:20 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

You said it. If you don't like how that makes people perceive you, may reconsider posting like that.

You lot don't discuss. You bully, you abuse, you smear, twist, provoke, harangue and troll.

This forum has become a giant waste of time to be honest.

Hmmm...

Gus Uhlenbeek

All these protesters .... on 15:24 - Jun 5 with 732 viewsStokieBlue

All these protesters .... on 15:22 - Jun 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

Hmmm...

He's right though.

You posted a ridiculous post, it was just a one word insult. When you are asked to explain stuff then is nothing forthcoming.

Take a look at yourself, not lash out at others for highlighting the truth.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

All these protesters .... on 15:27 - Jun 5 with 717 viewsgrimboy

All these protesters .... on 14:58 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

To be honest it’s no different to you insulting people calling them names gammon head for one example.
Just saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024