Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... 06:25 - Jun 22 with 4365 viewsBrazilsnuts

And I’d be confident in that lineup in the season opener

–––––––––Holy–––––––––-
Emmanuel-Chambers-Nsiala-Kenlock
––––-Judge-Downes-Bishop–––
–––-Dozzell-Norwood-Edwards–-

Wright, Jackson, Skuse, Nolan, Lancaster, Huws, Woolfenden

Ideally a RB, LB, CM and ST to add to competition and depth
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 6:26]
If his surname was Smith..... on 15:28 - Jun 22 with 523 viewsHerbivore

If his surname was Smith..... on 15:26 - Jun 22 by Bloots

….we'd be delighted with £500K for him.

You might be being a bit harsh there. He's clearly got potential and is still very young.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 15:34]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:30 - Jun 22 with 523 viewsTrequartista

That defence was abysmal in the championship. Even taking into account the significant gap between the divisions they are nowhere good enough for league one

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:38 - Jun 22 with 512 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:30 - Jun 22 by Trequartista

That defence was abysmal in the championship. Even taking into account the significant gap between the divisions they are nowhere good enough for league one

Nowhere near good enough for League 1? It's not like you to make gross overstatements.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 16:02 - Jun 22 with 488 viewsTrequartista

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:38 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

Nowhere near good enough for League 1? It's not like you to make gross overstatements.

Feel free to disagree but remember you just have a different opinion, not the facts of something that hasn't happened yet

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 16:07 - Jun 22 with 485 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 16:02 - Jun 22 by Trequartista

Feel free to disagree but remember you just have a different opinion, not the facts of something that hasn't happened yet

So you expect us to go down with that defence, given it's nowhere near good enough for League 1?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 16:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024