Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue 13:59 - Aug 25 with 8171 viewsBobbychase

Then Murphy might have over-egged things a touch. Most of us realised the total was close and although I've donated to the fund myself, I'm more concerned with the future of the club than the past.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:03 - Aug 25 with 5926 viewsJ2BLUE

A touch? He's gone massively overboard if that is what it is. We already know pretty much everything about the statue. We already knew the target was close. Someone on Twitter asked if it was as big as he's making out and he replied I think so yes.

If it's the statue then he's going to piss a lot of people off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:04 - Aug 25 with 5891 viewsSpruceMoose

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:03 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

A touch? He's gone massively overboard if that is what it is. We already know pretty much everything about the statue. We already knew the target was close. Someone on Twitter asked if it was as big as he's making out and he replied I think so yes.

He's mugged y'all right off!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:07 - Aug 25 with 5865 viewsBobbychase

You can't really embargo something everyone already knows

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:10 - Aug 25 with 5853 viewsJ2BLUE

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:04 - Aug 25 by SpruceMoose

He's mugged y'all right off!

I'll admit I hoped for something a bit bigger than an announcement about something we already know about.

Truly impaired.

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:16 - Aug 25 with 5808 viewsfloridaboy

I wonder if ME has found someone to pump some cash into the club. Even thought it might have already happened with the purchase of KVP and the possibility of the Aberdeen player.

Just think an announcement regarding a statue is a bit limp unless Ed Sheeran has stumped up the remainder of the money of course!
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 5803 viewsSomethingBlue

Nah, who'd be p7ssed off? I think Murphy was close friends with Beattie and presumably it means a lot to him personally. If it's the statue then great, well done to everyone, and no harm done.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 5789 viewsnoggin

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:16 - Aug 25 by floridaboy

I wonder if ME has found someone to pump some cash into the club. Even thought it might have already happened with the purchase of KVP and the possibility of the Aberdeen player.

Just think an announcement regarding a statue is a bit limp unless Ed Sheeran has stumped up the remainder of the money of course!

They were only 5 grand short last week

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:21 - Aug 25 with 5759 viewsPippin1970

Richard Branson buying us out. Heard it here first.
Login to get fewer ads

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:22 - Aug 25 with 5756 viewsJ2BLUE

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:17 - Aug 25 by SomethingBlue

Nah, who'd be p7ssed off? I think Murphy was close friends with Beattie and presumably it means a lot to him personally. If it's the statue then great, well done to everyone, and no harm done.

Have you seen him on Twitter? Acting like it's something huge. The statue is great but he really should have toned it down if that is what this is about.

Truly impaired.

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:25 - Aug 25 with 5732 viewsBlue_Order

I’ll be writing a strongly worded email if it is just the statue.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:39 - Aug 25 with 5648 viewsGirthyguy

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:21 - Aug 25 by Pippin1970

Richard Branson buying us out. Heard it here first.

Ed Sheeran has at long last.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:42 - Aug 25 with 5638 viewsJimmy86

Bet it is the statue is the Beat was a known friend of Murphy's, with their lunch time radio slot
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:42 - Aug 25 with 5651 viewsIpswichKnight

Phil has already said it’s not Ed Sheeran or club takeover related and hutch hogan over on the EADT put a statue emoji on a tweet. We can safely say it will be the statue.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 5612 viewsIllinoisblue

I know there’s a human tragedy to Beattie’s story and the “what might have been” angle is compelling but there other players far more deserving of a statue. Crawford and Mills to name just two.

Personally I think statues should be limited to managers only. Have a tasteful wall of fame monument in the fanzone for all players.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:55 - Aug 25 with 5546 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Mark Murphy AKA Alan Brazil’s brother.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:59 - Aug 25 with 5520 viewsBlue_Order

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:42 - Aug 25 by IpswichKnight

Phil has already said it’s not Ed Sheeran or club takeover related and hutch hogan over on the EADT put a statue emoji on a tweet. We can safely say it will be the statue.

He’s clearly thrown us all a decoy with that emoji.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:07 - Aug 25 with 5457 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can't see why the statue would be embargoed until 7 am Tuesday

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:09 - Aug 25 with 5444 viewsSpruceMoose

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:07 - Aug 25 by FrimleyBlue

It's not. It's all guff to just hype people up and get them to tune in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:18 - Aug 25 with 5412 viewsJ2BLUE

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:07 - Aug 25 by FrimleyBlue

I assume the 'embargo' was from Radio Suffolk as Andy Warren pretty much gave it away so it probably doesn't apply to him

The naive part of me still hopes for something more interesting...I will get up at 6:50 Tuesday, listen to the announcement, probably seeth and go back to bed.

Truly impaired.

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:24 - Aug 25 with 5366 viewsBlue_Order

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:09 - Aug 25 by SpruceMoose

It's not. It's all guff to just hype people up and get them to tune in.

A phoney embargo?

If I listened to his show, I’d seriously be considering leading a boycott.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:29 - Aug 25 with 5315 viewsSpruceMoose

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:24 - Aug 25 by Blue_Order

A phoney embargo?

If I listened to his show, I’d seriously be considering leading a boycott.

Probably some Radio Suffolk nonsense.

I don't believe anything unless Phil says it's so.

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:33 - Aug 25 with 5303 viewsBlue_Order

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 15:18 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

I assume the 'embargo' was from Radio Suffolk as Andy Warren pretty much gave it away so it probably doesn't apply to him

The naive part of me still hopes for something more interesting...I will get up at 6:50 Tuesday, listen to the announcement, probably seeth and go back to bed.

I’ll add your name to my email, mate.
If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 4923 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:48 - Aug 25 by Illinoisblue

I know there’s a human tragedy to Beattie’s story and the “what might have been” angle is compelling but there other players far more deserving of a statue. Crawford and Mills to name just two.

Personally I think statues should be limited to managers only. Have a tasteful wall of fame monument in the fanzone for all players.

Agreed. I think we should have a sculpted legends wall sort of thing. Burley, Crawford, Mills, Butcher and Wark all deserving of statues.

The Beat is also deserving of one, but not more so than these listed ??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 20:20 - Aug 25 with 4853 viewsclive_baker

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 14:39 - Aug 25 by Girthyguy

Ed Sheeran has at long last.

Not quite.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 20:20]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If this Tuesday announcement is the statue on 20:21 - Aug 25 with 4841 viewsclive_baker

He’s played a blinder. Guaranteed he’ll have people tuned in to his crap show at 7am Tuesday anyway.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024