Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lino from Tuesday 16:35 - Nov 29 with 3625 viewslmfcblue

I see the Lino is referee for the Stowmarket FA Vase match on Sat!
Lino from Tuesday on 20:24 - Nov 30 with 544 viewspeterleeblue

Lino from Tuesday on 20:18 - Nov 30 by bahri

With regard to the Sh1thousery tactics I agree. Time wasting, petty fouls, answering back and so on. Petty fouls get 'my goat'. Whatever happened to persistent misconduct? Two, maximum three (silly) fouls, yellow card. By the time your on the pyramid (that's what it used to be called) you shouldn't crumple. Yes, all referees have bad games, but they should get' breather'- pretend your boot lace is undone, take your time to do it and think what's going on, clear your mind. However, at football league level that shouldn't happen (crumple)

It happens rarely tbh.
However our game on Tuesday should have had a Steve Martin, Geoff Eltringham, Tony Harrington calibre ref on. It was top v 2nd!

If they want to test an official then they send them to PR when we are playing mid table or lower. Disappointing from the PGMOL IMHO in this instance.
Lino from Tuesday on 00:39 - Dec 1 with 439 viewsChocorange

Lino from Tuesday on 20:24 - Nov 30 by peterleeblue

It happens rarely tbh.
However our game on Tuesday should have had a Steve Martin, Geoff Eltringham, Tony Harrington calibre ref on. It was top v 2nd!

If they want to test an official then they send them to PR when we are playing mid table or lower. Disappointing from the PGMOL IMHO in this instance.

I happen to know he was a reserve official for the match, the original official was double booked , already had a postponed game Forest Green v Crewe which was contentious when it was called off at short notice after Crewe had travelled, so they left him I their game..and gave us the muppet
Lino from Tuesday on 09:15 - Dec 1 with 338 viewsGeoffSentence

Lino from Tuesday on 07:33 - Nov 30 by portmanking

Yes, don't worry there's plenty of us that plan on giving Aaron Farmer hell today!

I might even try and collar him and ask him straight up about the incident.

Did this happen yesteday? Did he get his performance review?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lino from Tuesday on 10:09 - Dec 1 with 315 viewsTractorCam

Lino from Tuesday on 09:15 - Dec 1 by GeoffSentence

Did this happen yesteday? Did he get his performance review?

Nothing i noted, although he didn't do anything worth shouting about mid game. Half time they walked off and someone said "Go back to Wycombe" and he just gave a grin, that was it from what I heard.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024