Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we go from here... 09:35 - Mar 1 with 462 viewslevelneville

Having watched and followed ITFC since the late 1950's (missed the 1st Div champs games) its a sad demise where we currently sit.
The last 20 years have been nothing but gloom and expectations that just never materialise and with where we are at present it looks like things will not change.
I was reasonably happy with PL's appointment back in 2018, but as so many have said before the honeymoon will be over if during this season we don't achieve what players and management keep saying we will.
The game vs Burton was a classic example no-one that excited that we won and that air of progress.....I guess the same will happen on Tues night if we did win, as we just do not have that fight to move things on....players I see and watch not putting in 100%, two goals recently where almost identical goals were scored and i'm sorry but Edwards is not a full back.
So where do we go ...get rid of Lambert ? force out Evans who I do agree has not been great with supporting managers, but we do need a plan and we do need players to come out and play like they want to succeed...
Where do we go from here... on 09:51 - Mar 1 with 412 viewsbackwaywhen

Spot on my friend spot on , players need a blo#ody good kick up the arris , someone like Warnock would shake a good few of them up .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024