Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just arrived in Bristol 16:04 - Mar 13 with 1447 viewsHogger

Staying at the Wellington and can see the Memorial Stadium floodlights.... Ah well, always a nice place city for a weekend...wonder when we will get back again with all that's going down...
Just arrived in Bristol on 16:49 - Mar 13 with 1337 viewsOldsmoker

The Royal Oak is a great pub with good food about a half-mile walk down Gloucester road heading towards the centre.
I've never been in the Wellington but I'm assuming you chose it not just for the accommodation.
The news just now seemed to suggest that Bristol is yet to be hit with any cases.
Take that with the caution it deserves.
Have a good w/e.
PS I'm staying indoors at my flat in Fishponds, East Bristol from now on unless I absolutely have no choice but to go out.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Just arrived in Bristol on 07:21 - Mar 14 with 1139 viewsChateauWines

Lol. Just read I'm at Wellington as well after doing Cheltenham last night. Great pub/hotel. Shame about car alarm going off at 6am

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Just arrived in Bristol on 08:34 - Mar 14 with 1050 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If you haven't already done it, get yourself down to SS Great Britain. Yu can easily spend three hours there.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Just arrived in Bristol on 06:52 - Mar 15 with 830 viewsChateauWines

Just arrived in Bristol on 08:34 - Mar 14 by Tangledupin_Blue

If you haven't already done it, get yourself down to SS Great Britain. Yu can easily spend three hours there.

Cheers. Loved the city and told missus will make weekend of it footy or no footy at some tine

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Just arrived in Bristol on 07:39 - Mar 15 with 790 viewsChurchman

Just arrived in Bristol on 08:34 - Mar 14 by Tangledupin_Blue

Definitely! Brunel’s masterpiece is one of the most important historical objects in this country. It was a real history changer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024