Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should he be sacked for this? 10:09 - May 27 with 3670 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Should he be sacked for this? on 13:57 - May 27 with 892 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Should he be sacked for this? on 13:53 - May 27 by monytowbray

"democratically elected" has become an oxymoron in this country.

Not sure it's become an oxymoron. Maybe it always has been.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:09 - May 27 with 876 viewsBlueBadger

Should he be sacked for this? on 13:46 - May 27 by SpruceMoose

Arf! Imagine actually thinking that this is a good post!

It's not quite 'yes but the Fabian society liked eugenics' as a 'but Labour' but it's not far off, is it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:20 - May 27 with 866 viewsBlueBadger

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:09 - May 27 by BlueBadger

It's not quite 'yes but the Fabian society liked eugenics' as a 'but Labour' but it's not far off, is it?

Oh Gazzer, you and your downvotes. Someone as proudly non-PC as you should be able to handle some bantz, surely?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:21 - May 27 with 863 viewsBrixtonBlue

Should he be sacked for this? on 13:00 - May 27 by gazzer1999

So are you saying 20 years ago it was ok to black your face? Footers its NEVER been ok to do that.

Not quite up there with child abuse, rape and sex with dead people is it?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:22 - May 27 with 862 viewsfooters

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:20 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Oh Gazzer, you and your downvotes. Someone as proudly non-PC as you should be able to handle some bantz, surely?

To be fair, I just went back and downvoted your obvious lie about your involvement with the Morris men.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:23 - May 27 with 855 viewsBryanPlug

Should he be sacked for this? on 11:51 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

Why on earth is this a story now, 20 years after it happened?!

[content removed at owner's request]

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:24 - May 27 with 853 viewsfooters

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:21 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

Not quite up there with child abuse, rape and sex with dead people is it?!

Depends if the paedophile was wearing blackface I guess.

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:26 - May 27 with 844 viewsgazzer1999

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:20 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Sorry have I missed something, where have I said I am proudly non-pc. If only you knew the truth, carry on making it up. It I repeat has Never been acceptable to black your face up, or to joke about it.
With regard to downvotes where?
Login to get fewer ads

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:27 - May 27 with 844 viewsBrixtonBlue

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:23 - May 27 by BryanPlug

Oh I quite agree it wasn't right in 2000. Which makes it even more baffling that it wasn't reported as such in 2000.

It reeks of someone digging dirt, though I'm not sure why you'd feel the need to discredit a comedian 20 years after the event.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 14:27]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:29 - May 27 with 830 viewsfooters

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:27 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

Oh I quite agree it wasn't right in 2000. Which makes it even more baffling that it wasn't reported as such in 2000.

It reeks of someone digging dirt, though I'm not sure why you'd feel the need to discredit a comedian 20 years after the event.

Because Fallon's fairly left-leaning and anti-Trump I guess. Probably dug up the same way the Trudeau pictures were. Not that it's an excuse, of course, but funny timing and targets.

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:29 - May 27 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:26 - May 27 by gazzer1999

Sorry have I missed something, where have I said I am proudly non-pc. If only you knew the truth, carry on making it up. It I repeat has Never been acceptable to black your face up, or to joke about it.

Your downvotes on all my posts taking the piss out of your 'yes but Jimmy saville' ramblings. Plus, you voted 'leave' and love Boris, I was assuming you were cool with bantz and edgy conversation.

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:37 - May 27 with 805 viewsSpruceMoose

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:26 - May 27 by gazzer1999

Reading your posts over the months and years has been like watching a rather ungainly man slipping, sliding and falling on a banana skin, all in slow motion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:40 - May 27 with 792 viewsgazzer1999

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:29 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Your downvotes on all my posts taking the piss out of your 'yes but Jimmy saville' ramblings. Plus, you voted 'leave' and love Boris, I was assuming you were cool with bantz and edgy conversation.

I was merely making a comparison with Saville to make a point that it was never ok to black up. Sorry if it offended your friend footers, he did answer by the way. Did I vote leave?, did I vote Boris?, no I am not cool with 'bantz' and 'edgy conversation' as it usually leads to bullying and ganging up. I would have thought someone in your occupation would be understand that, and is totally unacceptable behaviour. I got 3 down votes for asking a question I wonder who the 3 could be?, maybe you can tell me as you obviously have access to that information.
Should he be sacked for this? on 14:41 - May 27 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:40 - May 27 by gazzer1999

I was merely making a comparison with Saville to make a point that it was never ok to black up. Sorry if it offended your friend footers, he did answer by the way. Did I vote leave?, did I vote Boris?, no I am not cool with 'bantz' and 'edgy conversation' as it usually leads to bullying and ganging up. I would have thought someone in your occupation would be understand that, and is totally unacceptable behaviour. I got 3 down votes for asking a question I wonder who the 3 could be?, maybe you can tell me as you obviously have access to that information.

I just checked and it was Phil, Gav and Benters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:52 - May 27 with 764 viewsBlueBadger

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:27 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

It's a new-ish alt-right tactic to 'discredit' their critics, 'you can't call us nazis, you once did something a bit iffy a few years ago then apologised for it and didn't do it again'.

It's a marginally more sophisticated version of 'but Labour'.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 15:22]

Should he be sacked for this? on 16:08 - May 27 with 731 viewsBlueBadger

Should he be sacked for this? on 14:24 - May 27 by footers

Depends if the paedophile was wearing blackface I guess.

In all fairness, Saville DID look like he'd burgled MR T with all that jewellery he had...

Should he be sacked for this? on 16:11 - May 27 with 726 viewsmonytowbray

Should he be sacked for this? on 13:57 - May 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not sure it's become an oxymoron. Maybe it always has been.

Maybe. But it’s worse now when Russia interfere with our elections, promises are never kept, laws are broken and no one is held accountable.

Plus Dominic Cummings has never been voted into No. 10 yet seems to be the actual Prime Minister.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Should he be sacked for this? on 22:25 - May 27 with 661 viewsBryanPlug

Should he be sacked for this? on 16:08 - May 27 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, Saville DID look like he'd burgled MR T with all that jewellery he had...

Should he be sacked for this? on 22:53 - May 27 with 646 viewsRandall

I think it should make a difference that it was a very good impression (clearly he was a big fan of Chris Rock) rather than a nasty caricature.

Obviously could not do it these days.

Reminded me a bit of the kid who dressed up as Diouf.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024